meowws diary..

(This is me planning for the future)

Or maybe I just go with it but eat less during the day and/or exercise plenty so I can still eat lots if I want?

I don't think we are built to consume a massive dinner and then go to bed.......I think we are conditioned to do it as our day is full of work but we have several free hours in the evening to eat and graze....I'm astonished how empty evenings are because of not eating....

Yeah that's all so true!

I do like a big dinner though, don't think that will change.. My dad does the same and he's thin with no food issues

yeah I consider that its not the most healthy way to eat (according to some people) but eating little and often works out terribly for me, and as for 3 square meals, also doesnt work, I just do not want, have the stomach or time for a big breakfast and lunch can go either way.
But regardless of my own thoughts on that, I think for the future, remaining healthy may well be a case of assessing areas where you know you will struggle or things you know you will always want to eat and making space for them, if you really want a takeaway one night, be reasonable, be active, have smaller meals leading up to and afterwards, have an extra good week, do exercise, do extra exercise!
I see and know many people at healthy weights who will eat large or unhealthy food time from time but they must find some way to fit it into their lives without gaining weight

yeah I consider that its not the most healthy way to eat (according to some people) but eating little and often works out terribly for me, and as for 3 square meals, also doesnt work, I just do not want, have the stomach or time for a big breakfast and lunch can go either way. But regardless of my own thoughts on that, I think for the future, remaining healthy may well be a case of assessing areas where you know you will struggle or things you know you will always want to eat and making space for them, if you really want a takeaway one night, be reasonable, be active, have smaller meals leading up to and afterwards, have an extra good week, do exercise, do extra exercise! I see and know many people at healthy weights who will eat large or unhealthy food time from time but they must find some way to fit it into their lives without gaining weight

I agree with you....you have to live the way that suits you....it's about meeting your needs and supporting your lifestyle.....big dinners are the future !

Me too, I could eat the whole cake! I'm also so envious of people who can leave food, how can you leave half a dessert or a few mouthfuls of diner?! I wish I knew.

Yeah there are people like that.
But I'm thinking of instances where they do eat it all on occasion but must make that just not a regular occurrence?

Hmm had some eggs and veg instead of 4th pack, felt so full couldn't eat all the yolk!

Gosh time is going really slowly!
I'm getting into the phase where I forget I'm on the diet; which is good in a way, it means I'm not stressed about it, getting used to the motions, used to the energy levels.
But..
I'm a bit bored too!
I keep thinking, what can I do this evening? I feel like as I can't eat or drink I must be confined to sitting at home alone..
Just writing this now I feel inspired to go out with my friends! For soda waters... But still!

So instead of a long rant I'll cut it there and go call up some people!
Who says not drinking can stop us having fun!

So I walked 2 miles there and back from the pub and felt really hungry, wanted to order chicken salad to eat there as my friend was getting something but they ran out of salad! So I left it.
On way home I stopped at the shop and got salad, coleslaw and reduced chicken that was coated in stuff and was feeling a bit naughty and sat to eat it, but I didn't even manage it all!
I think it will be over the limits of SnS allowance but really could have been loads worse and the fact that in my head I was like, yeah let's eat this! But then I felt full and stopped!

Though last night I dreamed about eating loads, just stuffing my face with carbs!
Woke up feeling so relieved it was just a dream!

So yesterday I had two packs and one low carb meal which deffo went over things, I put into MFP and it came out at 800 cals for the day but took off 180 for exercise and I think I was more active than I put in.
So I dunno I'm fairly pleased as I'm having extra bits but it's still fairly on plan, not 100% though.

I deffo need to drink more!
I was trying but was just busy around the house all day so today I'm going to try even harder and should be a more calm day and also a more on plan day!

So yesterday I had two packs and one low carb meal which deffo went over things, I put into MFP and it came out at 800 cals for the day but took off 180 for exercise and I think I was more active than I put in. So I dunno I'm fairly pleased as I'm having extra bits but it's still fairly on plan, not 100% though. I deffo need to drink more! I was trying but was just busy around the house all day so today I'm going to try even harder and should be a more calm day and also a more on plan day!

Still safely in ketosis.......I don't know how people manage doing this and being hungry...

I think I'm still in ketosis, my carbs shouldn't have gone over, it was more the fat and calories.
I get kind of hungry, it's like a normal hunger that anyone would get in normal eating and I don't think as bad as it should feel in relation to how little calories we are actually eating.

Hey hub you'll be fine I spoke to sns karin and she said the main part is your carbs rather than calories as i asked when I was away and I'd had like 900kcals but only 36g of carbs still lost quite a bit that week.

Yeah thanks guys for the reassurance :)

I can't help but wonder if eating extra stuff (just not carbs) would do anything even help? When I'm quite active I have milky coffee and other bits.

Today has been good, been out to the park, walked there and back so nearly 5 miles. Sat in pub with soda whilst everyone else got a bit merry.

Had 4 packs today, a nibble of coleslaw (home made low fat) pea shoots in one pack plus balsamic dressing which might be quite sugary.. And a bit extra milk to make a cappuccino.

Just had last pack was vanilla which I warmed up and added a bit of cinnamon which was lovely!

Blah nearly 2 weeks, feels like forever! I hope time speeds up soon! Is amazing how quick time passes when you have a target you wanted to lose weight by but failed compared to when you do try and time goes ohh so slow

Back