Sparkles Diary - Back

If your fall off the wagon - so to speak - had been one night, one meal or something Id have said save your 4 a day and claw them back.

But it sounds like youre having a pretty bad week, is starting 4 points down every day going to make you feel inclined to stay on track or is more likely to make you go over again?

I think Id start each day with your usual points, if you can claw some back - brilliant! But if not, its just one of those things *HUGS*

Main thing is you get back on track again now :)

Want me to email you some of my points - Ive LOADS left this week :(

I think you're probably right hun. If I start each morning thinking I only have however many points that day it's not going to make me feel positive. I'm going to stick to my normal 21 a day and if I manage to claw some back fantastic, if not it's not the end of the world.

If you could email me about 21 that would be fantastic! Would mean I could start with a clean slate! Seriously, you still not eating much hun? Feel 110% healthy again soon. :hug99:

I dont know what this will do to my weigh in this week at all. I think I had about 12 points yesterday and have had 3 today. I cant get out of the counting frame of mind tho, I keep getting a notion for a chicken omellete and chips from the Chinese but think 'I dont know how many points that is' lol Maybe I need to just go for it and have something enjoyable.

I need my mum back home, then I could go there and be pampered and have my meals cooked for me lol

But I'm dopey and forget! That's right, I've been off again today! <<sigh>>

I think I've worked out what it is... I get hungry at work (don't prepare for this) so snack, then at lunch I come home to a dinner, then when I finish work I have a tea.

I've decided I'm not going to have dinner at lunch time anymore! That way if I snack it's easy to cut back at lunch time, or if I'm not hungry just bring a low point snack back for the afternoon - and then cook myself some dinner of an evening. Also if I'm cooking it myself I don't have to have what everyone else is eating, I can have what I fancy and what is within my points.

So as of tomorrow we will see how I get on... I just need to learn how to cook now ;)

Hi Sparkle
I know how you feel hun when i go to work I dont prepare for this either I just have a packet of crisps then when come home im really hungry then what happens i snack on anything .So After this weekend away im going to go back to my ww meeting and when im at work im going to take a sandwich and maybe fruit aswell going to change my outlook
and start to gain something like losing weight and eating all my points.
I wish you good luck hun yes thats true you can have what you want for tea if it is in with your points best thing about ww there is no special food you have to buy it is good old every day foods.
Take Care

But I'm dopey and forget! That's right, I've been off again today! <<sigh>>

I think I've worked out what it is... I get hungry at work (don't prepare for this) so snack, then at lunch I come home to a dinner, then when I finish work I have a tea.

I've decided I'm not going to have dinner at lunch time anymore! That way if I snack it's easy to cut back at lunch time, or if I'm not hungry just bring a low point snack back for the afternoon - and then cook myself some dinner of an evening. Also if I'm cooking it myself I don't have to have what everyone else is eating, I can have what I fancy and what is within my points.

So as of tomorrow we will see how I get on... I just need to learn how to cook now ;)

Ive found a big difference since I started preparing my food to take to work. I try and do it the night before and have a wee mini cool bag I pack it in. Its definitely easier that way. Sounds like losing the big meal in the middle of the day might be worth trying right enough. Doesnt do any harm in changing things around - after all ANYTHING that makes this whole thing easier HAS to be good.

Hope the rest of your day is going well

*HUGS*

Thanks hun.

Sorry for vanishing... You wouldn't believe how busy it has been at work this week!! Going to be the same for the next few weeks as well.. especially as my hours are going to increase to 45 a week at the beginning of July.

Looking forward to my restart tomorrow. I've been letting my weight hold me back long enough, it's about time I got serious and did something about it! :D

Good point Raudi. Where is Sparkle? She has disappeared AGAIN.

Come on missus tell you how your restart is going????

Yeah had noticed she had gone on the missing list, busy at work what excuse is that?? lol

hehe a very feeble one if you ask me lol.

Come on Sparkle stop hiding. We'll leave it for a little while and if she doesn't come out of hiding then we will send the search party out for her lol.

SPARKLE??????????

I'm here I'm here!! Just finished dinner - I'm cooking for myself now so it all takes a bit longer.

Restart has gone well, I've stuck to it 100% today and am feeling pretty positive. Quite impressed with myself as we had a really busy and stressful day today and I could have so easily turned to food... or wine! lol But I've got through it! Yay me! :D

Well done Sparks for getting back into it........Try not to leave it so long to tell us what you been up to and how you are doing as we like be nosey LOL.

Hope you are still going well and catch you soon............xx

Oh and I lost your mob no. so could you pm me it again cheers babe take care xx

Well day two of being back on track and I'm still going strong.. well I wavered a little a minute a go, I fancied having something to eat, but if I did it would mean I can't have any supper later, or if I do I can't save the 2 points today that I want to (trying to save 2 points a day this week ready for a meal out on Friday). So because I was struggling to avoid the food, I've come on here! :D

Work has been so busy it's crazy - completely manic! I'm absolutely shattered already this week and we're only on Tuesday - god only know what I'll be like when I start my 45 hour weeks (not next week the week after).

It's a complete nightmare... Just so unbelievably busy at work. We have a new administrator starting tomorrow (my replacement) who I have to ensure is trained up by the end of next week, I'm out of the office on a sort of course thingy on Thursday, we're all out for a meal on Friday, next Sunday (1st of July) I'm having to go into work to be able to go through things with a colleague when it's quiet (no phones ringing or people coming in) and then the next day I start in my new role with my new hours - It's just non-stop! <<yawn>>

Oops... went out after work... got drunk... went for meal, didn't have the planned Italian (salad)... had already gone over points saved with alcohol (and food yesterday - double oops). Diet starts properly tomorrow... again.

Sorry.

I had a good night though.

Oh and I'm being sent on my training early, was meant to be going in September, but instead I'm going for Wednesday afternoon, Thursday and Friday, so I won't be on then.

And I'm trying to learn to love myself, no matter my size, not easy, but I'm hoping to achieve it. Maybe then I won't try and sabotage my diet like I do.

Have lovely weekends everyone! xxx

Back