172lbs to lose..Bring it On ;-)

x-lizbif-x

Why havent i been here before :eek:

Just browsing and found this lovely little Century Club and i thought..i need to Join :p

I'm Liz and currently doing Slimming World, been on Plan since 4th January 2012 and have lost 14.5lbs. As my title stated i have the HUGE total of 172lbs to lose..rather than sit about and feel sorry for myself thinking its too much to lose i see this as a new way of life...A Challenge.

Best thing i ever did was to go to my first SW meeting..i havent looked back since :D Loving the plan, havent felt deprived, hungry. This eating plan suits me to a T.

This site is a great source for Info & inspiration..love reading about how people take to losing their weight and how they go about it.

I know there is a Long way to go..but i'm going to enjoy the Journey and the challenge..and if i do say so myself i am doing not to Shabby so far :p

Good Luck to all in the Century Club on their Weight Loss Journey's :D

Last edited:
Wlcome aboard Liz, congrats on the loss so far and there is no reason the rest wont follow, stay strong and possitive, good luck.

Hi Liz and welcome, when I saw wishaw I though you were just down the road from me, but it's a different wishaw. LOL. Good luck, I'm sure you'll manage it, you've done well so far.

Hi Liz!

I've not long started SW as well, I'll keep popping in to see how you're donig - well done on your weight loss so far :D

Back