All alone in the Century Club .. for now! Join me?

I've had a bad week this week :oops:
My daughter fell and cut her chin on Wednesday so I've basically used that as an excuse to be bad :mad:
Weigh-in tomorrow and a part of me wants to bunk off but I know that's the wrong.

I need to lose this weight, but my brain/stomach needs to get the message!

Problem is I have a lot of bad weeks. I should of lost double or triple what I have so far but I just can't get my head in the game.
I know it's all down to me though and only I can change this :cool:

I've done that so many times. And I've been good for 2 weeks but just starting to feel myself slip. Need to pull it back tomorrow. X

Sometimes the solution is to be kinder to yourself not harder. You slipped up and that's ok. You got info from that experience which will help you next time. Sending thought hugs!

Sad to see nobody on here any more BUT I will post anyway and see if I can draw others to get this forum active again.

So I am restarting for the nth time and at a horrendous 353 pounds.

Here is my plan:

• 1500 to 1800 calories a day, logged on MFP.
  • A set selection of calorie-counted mini-meals to be always available in my house. A LOT of soups.
  • Water aerobics one hour, once a week (to be increased later)
  • Walk half a mile once a week (to be increased later)
  • Drink more water, fruit tea, and dilute smoothie instead of tea.
  • Do chairobics with Paul every morning without fail, building up from my current 3 minute toleration to the full 9 mins
I also have a lot to lost. Just over 8 stone having restarted a million times but determined this time. Here goes

Sad to see nobody on here any more BUT I will post anyway and see if I can draw others to get this forum active again.

So I am restarting for the nth time and at a horrendous 353 pounds.

Here is my plan:

• 1500 to 1800 calories a day, logged on MFP.
  • A set selection of calorie-counted mini-meals to be always available in my house. A LOT of soups.
  • Water aerobics one hour, once a week (to be increased later)
  • Walk half a mile once a week (to be increased later)
  • Drink more water, fruit tea, and dilute smoothie instead of tea.
  • Do chairobics with Paul every morning without fail, building up from my current 3 minute toleration to the full 9 mins

Hi Helena, how are you? Minis does seem a lot quieter since it closed and re-opened, inevitable I suppose, it lost impetus. Although there never was anyone in the Century Club part - is the WEMITTS just as dead? That always used to be the very active section for those with a lot to lose. :) xx

Back