Checking in...

Loser85

Gold Member
Hello all :)

thought i'd better check in and report to you all. Yesterday was pretty much a write of for me again but on the plus side i'm slowly starting to binge less and when i do its on smaller amounts. Think my WI day is best changed to a Monday from now on!

Welcome to the newbies, good to have more posters :)

Hey loser85 glad things are going in the right direction now. Monday sounds like a plan. You've got today to get organised.

What it's it you actually binge on hun? What about planning binges into your days food? Could you make a massive pot of 0point soup and freeze it in mug sized portions? (Actually I might do that!)

You can do it this time x x

Morning! Well I have all my discover bumf out and have just had ready brek followed by a banana for breakfast. I have 1/2pt ptn of grapes in the freezer if I fancy a sweet treat. I am also a binger (needs addressing)!. so i am determined not to have Proper sweet treat til tonight as if I start I won't stop! X

Good plan! Also something to look forward to :) I enjoyed my ww banoffee pigs so much I'm trying to save points for another tonight.

I'm now not going into town, one of the other mum's had offered to take the girlie so I'm now home all day. I'd made a pack-up but I think I'll just put it in the fridge for work tomorrow. What to have for lunch now instead? !

Last edited:
Banoffee pigs!!!?? Tell me more !? X

Hey peeps :)

Still here (just), keep thinking I need a group so wanting to do pp but know it just doesn't work for me. Hate getting like this, constant battling with myself. On the plus side I have a really busy day so hopefully take my mind of it and only had time for a cereal bar and got some fruit with me as not in.

Sounds like your all doing well though :)

Good luck,
Dan x

Banoffee pigs!!!?? Tell me more !? X

Haha, bloomin' auto correct on my phone should be puds, though banoffee pigs sounds much more interesting!

Hahahaha, i had this image of banoffee flavoured "percy pigs"!!!!!!

Sounds good to me, I'm a sucker for anything banoffee flavored!

Hey peeps :)

Still here (just), keep thinking I need a group so wanting to do pp but know it just doesn't work for me. Hate getting like this, constant battling with myself. On the plus side I have a really busy day so hopefully take my mind of it and only had time for a cereal bar and got some fruit with me as not in.

Sounds like your all doing well though :)

Good luck,
Dan x

Honey, you've got a group - us! That's how I'm seeing you all at the mo. I know we don't physically go to the class and have to face the person weighing you, but you have the support EVERY day! How many classes can say that? You're really not on your own! X

Back