Step2 810kcal first weigh in

Boo no weight loss for me this week but then I wasn't expecting it to be honest as been eating to get me out of ketosis so I can drink alcohol and eat ice cream and fish n chips on holiday next week! Keep it up everyone, I shall enjoy my break but its funny cuz I can't wait till I'm back on it and loosing again! A week Monday and part 2 of my challenge - the next 15lb - have a good week all xx

Hiya, well I put on 4 pound in 10 days but I bet that's alcohol from the weekend and will soon get rid of that, back to it today,hopeful that by Thursday I will have shifted that holiday weight and back on track to getting in them 11's lol. I'm going to try just doing sole source for this first week !!!!! A massive well done to you though, still more weight off and not on which is brilliant, keep at it girl, we can do this! Xxx

4lbs isnt that bad in 10 days, glad to hear that you have moved on and got straight back on the plan, well done!

I get weighed on thursday :) keep going, we will be skinny mini's!

You will be pleased to know I didn't even last the day on SS haha had to have me tuna salad, like you say as small as it is I need something lol ! Going for weigh in Friday as easier for me so hoping that Monday to Friday I've lost the. 4 lb that I put on last week on hols :) let me know how you get on tomorrow xx

I lost 3lbs so that's my first stone off plus that all important 1lb! Ha!

My consultant says another stone and I can move to SS, but I'm little terrified of it to be honest, I think I'll miss that meal so might do SS+, looks the same as 810 but just a smaller meal.

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow!

Yay well done you, shall let you know how my weigh in goes tomorrow, fingers crossed since Monday that holiday weight has gone ?! X

Yipeeee I lost the 4lb gained so back on track, back to Friday weigh in and back to my next goal, to be back in the 11's - 2lb to go...have a good weekend, stay strong xx

Yay! Well done thats brilliant! We can make it through the weekend, as its nice im hoping to get out and away from the kitchen cupboards! Haha!

Yesterday evening I planned on having an evening off to celebrate a friends birthday.

Well I thought I'm going to have what I like and guess what, all I managed was half a burger, 5 chips and pint and a half of cider and I was done in and just wanted to get back on the water! I can't believe how much I have changed in 5 weeks!

That's brilliant well done, I have been soooo naughty this weekend! I will start again tomorrow, onwards and upwards! But you did good, stick with it ;) x

Back