Joining class on wednesday

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hi all

I'm converting over from SW. Although I've lost 3 stone with SW I feel I need something stricter and having done RC before I know it works and with great results so I have emailed the instructor and I'm joining up Wednesday night :)
Looking forward to getting this weight shifted and just brought the magazine too.
I'm really looking forward to going back to the RC way of things and knowing I can lose this weight. So hello everyone hope you are all doing well on this diet :-D

Kelly xxx

Hi Kelly, thought I'd pop in and welcome you, I have done rc in the past and come here to get ideas,
I don't follow a particular plan my cupboards and fridge only contain low fat or fat free products so let's face if I binge it can't be too bad lol! Hope you do well x

Hi Kelly, thought I'd pop in and welcome you, I have done rc in the past and come here to get ideas,
I don't follow a particular plan my cupboards and fridge only contain low fat or fat free products so let's face if I binge it can't be too bad lol! Hope you do well x

Thank you for popping by :) good idea for having low fat foods only so no binges. :) doing my food shop tues night so I can start thurs morning :) will do diary too :) good luck to u too xxx

I'm considering switching to rc but I don't know anything about it really! I might ring the group leader and ask for her advice. I want to lost about 3/4 stone really

I'm considering switching to rc but I don't know anything about it really! I might ring the group leader and ask for her advice. I want to lost about 3/4 stone really

What plan are you following at the moment?
It would definitely be worth calling the instructor and she can run through it with you. It's easy to follow. I went to my first class tonight and they run through it on your first night anyway. Xx

Back