Kettlercise for women

Donzy84

Back to basics
Hi all you belles,

Anyone know where i can get the Kettlercise for women DVD for under £25, every where seems to be that price....

Also any one know any discount codes for kettlebellseminars website.

I bought kettlercise and I didn't rate it. The workout is probably ok but the way the DVD was shot is quite amateur and there are a couple of people demonstrating who keep messing up or not keeping time which I find off putting! I would recommend kettlebell bootcamp DVD for women. It's an US DVD but amazon sell it and I recall it was about £15, if that helps. It's really great, I love it. I can't think of the womans name but there are so few kettlebell DVDs on the Market hopefully you'll find it anyway. Good luck either way!

alibikini said:
I bought kettlercise and I didn't rate it. The workout is probably ok but the way the DVD was shot is quite amateur and there are a couple of people demonstrating who keep messing up or not keeping time which I find off putting! I would recommend kettlebell bootcamp DVD for women. It's an US DVD but amazon sell it and I recall it was about £15, if that helps. It's really great, I love it. I can't think of the womans name but there are so few kettlebell DVDs on the Market hopefully you'll find it anyway. Good luck either way!

Yea I was looking at some on amazon but most are American and I've got a blu ray player so dont know whether they will play x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back