Thursday

Hules

Silver Member
Morning Ladies,

I weighed in this morning and I've lost a pound (phew!), not an amazing start to the 6 week challenge, but I did lose 6.5 last week and at least it's a loss.

Been for my run, W6R3 so 25mins non stop. I'm still bright pink :p.

Anyone else weighing in? How's everyone doing?

Well hello! I'm an old yo-yoer, back again. Today I decided I need to get back on the wagon, after putting on a fair few stone in just a couple of years. So, I'm going to prepare for day one tomorrow, but I definitely wasn't happy with my weight today, considering what I was at last time I frequented the forum!

Welcome aboard Lorny! :welcome:

I yo-yo too, though have only ever been a 'healthy' weight once in my adult life just before I got married. Hoping to focus and do it this time, though aiming for about a stone above this weight, I think as it was soooo hard to maintain and I looked a bit odd I think looking back! i tend to get to a heavy weigh where I'm feeling uncomfortable, then lose a bit and start feeling good, then relax and stop trying, then get back into bad habits and start all over again.

Good luck on your first day tomorrow!

Thanks! I was healthy, about a couple of years ago. I had dieted and yo-yoed my weight between 10 and 12 stone. I did the same, feeling comfortable, then stopping, then feeling crap so starting again. I've even had a gym membership for about 8 months now and probably used it six times. I remembered I did so much better when I had weight loss 'buddies', all in the same boat as me, so it was important I got myself back on here!

I haven't done too badly today, but I probably could have been better. I have a boyfriend who loves to scoff crap so, even with the best intentions, I find it so hard to keep on the wagon. I just need to get my head round this thing, once and for all!

Back