Wednesday Check in

Loser85

Gold Member
Morning all,

well yesterday for me went really well until after my daughter was in bed. I'd saved enough points for a crunchie (3.5) so i felt like i was still getting a treat. Making a coffee with the last of my 1/2 pt allowance and without thinking grabbed one of my daughters digestives out of the cupboard. Not too bad you say? Agreed - if i'd just stuck to that. I ended up having 2 packets of walkers baked after my crunchie. I know its not a huge overstep but it still shouldnt be happening. I really want to kick the habit of evening binges but im really not sure how. Worst of it is i've woke up this morning with reflux pains so im going to have to be very careful what i eat today.

Really hope you're day is better than mine!

You totally sound like me! I've had to buy crisps that I don't like this week for the rest of my family as I can't be trusted! My problem at the moment is flapjack. The little individual fab bakin' boys ones for 50p a box at 2pts each. Other treats (moments, alpen bars etc) keep irritating my gums so I'm off them, but I need some sort of sweet treat and these are great. Problem is when I'm on a roll I can eat 3(+!) in a row. Sadly I think they will need to go too next shop. :( I wish I could ban cheese from the fridge too!

Back