Why do we crave chocolate??

It drives me mad. I'm staring at big bar of galaxy (*week....obviously!!!) and I know I could eat it in about ten seconds but that's going to be at least 22 syns. I can make enough food to sink an elephant with 22 syns!!! But all I want is the chocolate :(

I was just about to post the same thing, so craving all the bad stuff. I know we can eat a lot but my diet over past two yrs for various reasons has been Pepsi and chocolate and I WANT some now! 2 biscuits or syn allowance would not cover what I want!!!!!

I don't know but it sure helped me calm down after a stressful day at work (that and the vodka :/ )

I could quite happily eat my own body weight in chocolate at the moment. Damn PMT!!! ;) does anyone know if willy wonkas factory is near by??? Lol

It's what has been making me stray from plan a lot recently.

tranquility said:
Magnesium deficiency usually around PMT time. Chocolate is rich in magnesium.

Bananas have magnesium don't they? Or is that potassium? Or is my poor brain just hormone scrambled???

Sugar is really addictive but dont know why I crave the sugar in chocolate rather than the sugar in an apple!!!

jen3 said:
Sugar is really addictive but dont know why I crave the sugar in chocolate rather than the sugar in an apple!!!

So true!! And i just found out that wispa bites only have 1syn each!!

Because it is sooooooooooooo good..............simples !!!

Omg this makes so much sense!!

Back