16 stone something and determined to get into the 15 stone something

You'll be in the 15's in no time!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope so huni. Off to Scotland with the family for a week on Saturday so I'm praying I sts at least next week. Fingers crossed in in the 15's by mid nov xx

Currently 16st 3.5lbs

Have a lovely time. X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya please can I join you guys :)

I'm doing cal counting and stuck in 16's :( I've been in 15's for a long while, did the whole Cambridge diet dropped to 14st, then piled it all back on & then some!

I feel like I'm stuck in the 16's at 16.5, if I could just drop into the 15's I think it'd be ok!

My calorie intake is around 1100ish, I'm not hungry on it either.....

Any advice would be brill, I don't want to get disheartened & quit.....again!

Gem xx

Thought I'd resurrect this as I've just hit 16stone and hoping there are some others out there working towards the 15s!!!

I hope so!! Hubby and I started "properly" CC'ing again on 2nd February, he's been so good and lost 20lb whereas me.. I just snack!! I'm determined to get my act together though!

How many calories do you eat a day?

Blimey! Go hubby! (It's rubbish that men can lose so much faster than women!)

I eat 1700 net per day. I wear a fitbit and that usually gives me a couple hundred calories extra so I'm usually actually eating 2000-2200 calories worth of food.

What's your aim?

I know, right?! He didn't even weigh that much to start with! He's 6'1 and was 13st.

Yes I'm aiming for 1700 net as well! I do school runs every day and burn around 500 calories (hilly Brighton!) plus I try to go to gym too 4-5 times a week!

Are you close to 15's? I have 7lb to go ?

Ugh, i hate your hubby just a little. I'd be sneaking double cream into his food!

yay! For another person getting high calories, I feel like most people on minimins are eating so low!

I'm 10lbs away from the 15s but I came from the 21s so I'm just happy to be hanging out here!

Tell me about it! He used to eat so much rubbish, now he is healthier the weight has just dropped off! Others make it seem so easy!

I know what you mean, I couldn't cope on something like 1000 calories! Plus I like to have room to drop my calories should my weight loss stall! I want it to be sustainable rather than daily torture!

You have done an incredible job, you must be so so proud of yourself! You are an inspiration!!

Tell me about it! He used to eat so much rubbish, now he is healthier the weight has just dropped off! Others make it seem so easy!

I know what you mean, I couldn't cope on something like 1000 calories! Plus I like to have room to drop my calories should my weight loss stall! I want it to be sustainable rather than daily torture!

You have done an incredible job, you must be so so proud of yourself! You are an inspiration!!

Some people do make it seem easy - but then again I don't find it all that hard either! I still get to eat LOADS! And yeah, I dropped down to 1200 for a couple of days (to make up for a bad weekend) and it was actual hell on earth. I was so grumpy!

Aw thanks :) I just keep plodding on. Looking forward to the 15's in 3 months time!

You're right, it's just as easy or hard as you make it! We have enough calories to still enjoy life!

We'll get there! Love the support here although the Calorie Counting forums have been rather quiet!

16.3 as of today! Almost out of the 16's! I've been on and off since beginning of February dieting and not dieting, started at 16.12 - now I'm determined to do it properly!

16.3 as of today! Almost out of the 16's! I've been on and off since beginning of February dieting and not dieting, started at 16.12 - now I'm determined to do it properly!

Well done! :woohoo: If you go i'll be all on my own til I can jump down to the 15's! I'm at 16.7 as of Friday, so not too far behind!

Back