18's into 17's

3.5lbs off for me this week, I'm off work with this cough/flu virus so appetite been a bit lacking this week. 1lb to go and I will be in the 17s. Fingers crossed.

You will be in 17s next week !! Well done ☺☺
i've started exercising today....just over 15 mins on cross trainer...starting small to build it up....aiming for 15 mins everyday in feb....so want to be in 17s too !

Did it! Got into the 17's. See you down there soon everyone x

Sticking to plan. Exercise going good, sticking to 15 mins ar least 5x per week on cross trainer. Hope to increase this and maybe do half hour on days off. Eating well and sticking to plan

Hi everybody, I'm Sammy, I joined slimming world last Wednesday and I was weighed in at 18.2, I want to finally get down to 11.5, I'm 5'7'', I have my first weigh in Wednesday! I feel nervous! Xx
Don't feel nervous, any loss is a loss! If you think you've stuck to plan then you should loose something :) let us know how you do

Don't feel nervous, any loss is a loss! If you think you've stuck to plan then you should loose something :) let us know how you do

Thank you! I've stuck to it, apart from water, I've struggled to drink enough since Wednesday! and know water is a massive aid in weight loss! So making a consious effort today.
I've had 3 syns so far but I'm so hungry right now, I think it's because I'm off work and nursing my poorly boyfriend! Xxx

Thank you! I've stuck to it, apart from water, I've struggled to drink enough since Wednesday! and know water is a massive aid in weight loss! So making a consious effort today.
I've had 3 syns so far but I'm so hungry right now, I think it's because I'm off work and nursing my poorly boyfriend! Xxx

Eat more as you def shouldn't be hungry on sw. Good luck with weigh in tomorrow ☺:)

Half way to the 17s !!! Takes so much determination every single day....6 weeks in now and am -12lb so that is goooood....slow but steady....need to up exercise again as have slacked off and it defo helps me lose weight

Have lost 2.5 lb this week after staying the same last week. Now am 18 st 4.5lb. Can't wait to see the number 17 on the scales !! Eating wish am sticking to plan 100% even when out for dinner/lunch. Haven't got back at exercise but plan again is 15 mins each day in march ! Can't wait to get to 17s and think at the bottom end of 17s i'll really begin to see a difference. No one has noticed /commented on my weight loss yet. Previously it's been a bit of a downfall when people have positively commented on my weightloss it's put me off the diet -nit sure why. Keep thinking that if i keep on averaging half stone per month that by end july i will be at 16 stone dipping into 15s. 16 is my 1st goal and i will be well on my way by then. Each day takes alot of thought about eating but continue to be motivated :sw014::0clapper:
so well done me so far !!

Have seen 17 on scales for 1st time today although that might be due to current d&v bug :sick0019: will see how weight is on monday !! Roll on 17 to 16 !!!

18 stone even this week !!! Have been sick so have had a big -4.5lb loss this week ! Hope it stays off and i get into 17s next week !!!!!sticking to diet - though have had 2 ice creams when sick...back on plan now :watermelon:

Hi folks, just re-joined SW after seriously falling off the wagon for about 3 years ;) I'm now 3 stone heavier than I was when I last started SW! Anyway, I won't dwell on that, I'm in the right place now to undo it all and feeling motivated!!

Hope you're all having a good week :)

Back