A diary of a slimming world consultant

Liverpool, you will have had yours by now? How was it? Have you got lots to do before May? X
Mine is on Saturday! I’m so nervous my training is two weeks after (bank holiday weekend) so much to do at the moment I’m phoning venues etc. Although there is a possibility they already have a venue for me for a new group I wanted to bring some suggestions just incase. Today I popped to the local retail park for some inspo for raffle and visuals etc but I’m not crafty or arty. Good thing my husband is! I need to book my hotel for training too. So much to do so little time! From what I gather the training is very intense too! Xx

Liverpool, you will have had yours by now? How was it? Have you got lots to do before May? X
My pre is this Saturday coming and my actual training is the dates in may. I’ve had a manic few days phoning venues etc. They suggested that they had a place for me to start a new group however recommended I find some just incase. Been up to the local retail park today too to see if they had any visual inspo for groups and raffle ideas. Been reading my books in my packs etc. Can’t wait but it’s so much to do!

My pre is this Saturday coming and my actual training is the dates in may. I’ve had a manic few days phoning venues etc. They suggested that they had a place for me to start a new group however recommended I find some just incase. Been up to the local retail park today too to see if they had any visual inspo for groups and raffle ideas. Been reading my books in my packs etc. Can’t wait but it’s so much to do!
Hi ive had my group confirmed today, its taking over an existing one. Im on same training as u and im booked in the travel lodge for friday and Saturday as can't get down any earlier than Thursday x

Hi ive had my group confirmed today, its taking over an existing one. Im on same training as u and im booked in the travel lodge for friday and Saturday as can't get down any earlier than Thursday x
Travelling from Peterborough need to book my hotel as planning g to stay in the Derbyshire as I don’t drive so I can use the shuttle transport. Hopefully I can still get in! Be good to have someone who I’ve spoken to. Believe me you won’t miss me my hair is luminous pink haha x

Travelling from Peterborough need to book my hotel as planning g to stay in the Derbyshire as I don’t drive so I can use the shuttle transport. Hopefully I can still get in! Be good to have someone who I’ve spoken to. Believe me you won’t miss me my hair is luminous pink haha x[/QUOTE
Yes it will be good to see a friendly face! What's the shuttle transport? I'm not driving down either!

Ha. Fair play. I've said I'll attend but I'm not even sure I have time to do it. I have a pretty full on day job so finding time for...

Ha. Fair play. I've said I'll attend but I'm not even sure I have time to do it. I have a pretty full on day job so finding time for...
I’m the same I work 46 hours a week and more sometimes (self employed hair dresser) I didn’t think I would have time but I’ve sat down and worked out what I realistically can do. I have Sunday Monday off and my husband works those days so I suppose for me it was going to always work well? But I went along with the mind set of at least I know what to expect

I’m the same I work 46 hours a week and more sometimes (self employed hair dresser) I didn’t think I would have time but I’ve sat down and worked out what I realistically can do. I have Sunday Monday off and my husband works those days so I suppose for me it was going to always work well? But I went along with the mind set of at least I know what to expect
Yup, I'll have the conversation, see whether it works for me!

Hi my lovelies... my dates have changed!! I have my joining session on the 1st July then training in derby 13th 14th and 15th July. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm still not sure where my meetings are going to be but will be on Thursdays. Also been invited to attend a monthly meeting to meet with the other consultants in the area. Any tips will be greatly received... 😉

Yup, I'll have the conversation, see whether it works for me!
I have just recently resigned as a consultant. I loved my group - and it had 100 paying members when I left. My advice is: whatever number of hours you think it will involve - double it and then double it again. The opportunity event underplays many parts of the role but the time factor is the biggest lie you get told. It is IMPOSSIBLE to do all you need to do in 10-12 hours a week. My group day was a 10 hour day alone - and that is no exaggeration. Think carefully about how much time you can give it and remember that you have 3000 leaflets to get delivered 4/5 times a year and only on Sundays - can you fit that in - it takes hours and hours.

So been to my pre-training day ladt Sunday and now have signed up... just received my consultant code. Go to HQ week tomorrow. Yes it's going to be hard work but I've mentally prepared myself for that. Looking forward to meeting new friends on our journey with slimming world....

Back