Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

No way twitterpated Jo... Heaven forbid! Lol ... I'm as hard as nails! Lol

I think a chocolate Lindor egg should be shared Lisa!! Good decision! Xxx

Alpaca said:
No way twitterpated Jo... Heaven forbid! Lol ... I'm as hard as nails! Lol

I think a chocolate Lindor egg should be shared Lisa!! Good decision! Xxx

Liar!!! Lol......:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is a very cute prezzie, Pilot will love it. Don't forget to drop mine off on your way home :)

Interesting, all this info on fake tans - avoid the green armpits at all costs!!! :D

Was thinking that green armpits would be the highlight of the experience !! Lol x

Susie I've got loads of cakes - DS and OH have just said they taste ok lol x

Will look at making Atkins friendly ones x

You might give Pilot a bit of a fright if you flaunt green pits at him during your romantic holiday LOL :D

No cake for me, sadly, just remembered an apple and custard strudle also wangled itself into my Tesco order. I HAVE NO WILLPOWER! :(

I'm going to try baking the lush low car brownies that are only 1 carb each!

Also bought Tessa Kiros Greek Kitchen cook book in TK Maxx today, I have all her other books and was really, really wanting this as Greek is my favourite food after growing up in Cyprus but I refused to pay £25....

TK Maxx £7.00, I almost peed my pants, bought the 2 they had, one for my mum for easter as she's doing dinner tomorrow, bargain!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Too cute Di, sure he loved them and I this you must be twitterpated! Lol! Lovely! Xx

Morning Susie ... And all lovely losing folk xx

Long day yesterday as I had to wait for over an hour for the train home as there was a broken down train ... But a lovely day ... Went to Stamford which is stunning place!

I've had to cancel bald cyst head - was meant to be going on a walk and museum thing but my house looks like the aftermath of a tsunami so need to be sensible and spend the day tidying.

Weight has crept up 1.5lbs - I know exactly why as meals yesterday had sneaky carbs... So need to get rid today if possible!! Grrr... Atkins is SO unforgiving ! Lol

B - egg, mush, tom, bacon, garlic, coffee, soya milk

Yes it is, and sometimes very hard to avoid the carbs when eating out. Clean and green and it will come straight back down Di xxx

Hey Bren... If I was paying I'd have been more finicky - but it's rude to be too anal I think!

Anyway ... Lunch today is from freezer and fridge... Mince, celery, mushroom, broccoli, cauliflower, smidge of red wine, garlic, ginger, cardamom, thyme, star anize, juniper berries and water and bit of chopped chilli... Then mixed an egg, mayonnaise and a bit of cream cheese together and sloshed it in at the end... Could have done with some cream and Parmesan and spring onions but didn't have any so I made do...

They are great for giving depth to mince or casseroles... Usually had with game but I've started throwing a few in and they make a nice difference xxx

Morning all ... I need to try and zap this extra 1.5lbs that's crept on - so annoying !!

Out with pilot today again! Don't really have the time but hey ho! Lol x

Back