Back to old faithfull

Thanks ladies yep harsh but I need it I guess I'm sensitive to because I would never do it to someone else but ill show them all how serious I am. I need to do it for myself that's why I like this site you lot understand exactly how I feel it's a bloody struggle!

It's a bit rude and none of their business to comment on your weight. Tell then to do one no one deserves to be upset.

Right 3 day kick start commenced up 6lbs from Xmas so bk to 11!!!! Disgusted but have to admit it! And I'm motivated now after two people have said I've put weight on spent a day in bed crying and now facing it! It's my own fault

I 'liked' you're on the kick start & don't like that two people told you you had gained weight, that's so rude.

Hi all day one was actually ok I'm surprised I am looking forward to slimming world again though I just need to gain control again and bought a quick kickstart would do it I can feel my body detoxing already! I also did Aqua Zumba tonight and upped my water and green tea intake

Feeling good so far

Morning all here goes to day 2 I've got some leaving drinks tonight I think ill stick to soda water and lime. I feel bad but I am due on and i don't fancy much else, I was thinking if I did drink ill just do an extra day of the diet but not sure really

I'm looking forward to returning to slimming world thurs I'm craving peanut butter, I've just ordered some peanut butter co darl choc flavour and cinnamon swirl ooooooo can't wait to try with oats

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I went a bit OTT on them as I've had a box in the cupboard for weeks and haven't touched them! x

Day 2 millitary complete found today harder but I have not caved! One more day to go I'm already planning my day Thursday, I am going to make up a big chilli for my night shifts and take lots of fruit and salad with me I am craving so many things!

I've just tried double chocolate, not sure that it's tasted of chocolate though! Think I prefer the Douwe Egberts one x

Back