Back to old faithfull

Thanks all I'm happy with that hasn't felt like I'm deprived! I had a flexi syn day and had steak tartane however you spell it which is not crazy but I also enjoyed the fries with it and a glass of wine! No idea on fries syn wise but if I do what I have done all week and have lots left over I reckon I will be fine

So back on it today, I am out for lunch for my fiancées dads 65th we are going to a pub but I will choose well, and save my hxb and a until then. How many syns do you reckon is in a bowl of fries? So I can take it out of my weeklies and do this properly. I will have a better lunch today maybe a steak and salad or somthing I can syn easily
B- 0% yoghurt, mango pomegranate banana 1.5syns for coconut water

L/d- tuna steak with rice and stirfry veg 2 syns for sweet chilli sauce half a larger 6

S- 2 syns for haribo 3 syns for chocolate

Hxb- wholemeal bread with marmite 2 for butter

83.5/105 syns

Last edited:
Starting this I hate my arms so much!

Attachments

• image-795682366.jpg
    image-795682366.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 136
Plan for tomo

Long day!
Extra easy

B- yoghurt alpen light 3 syns blueberries and banana

L- hxb wholemeal toast beans and hxa cheese orange for sf

D- not sure as I never feel like eating in the afternoons and I rarely get a break but I'm taking some snack so will update

Oh. I THINK it's 5 reps, 15 sec break n 5 reps again??? The task is in the bottom left corner??

Isn't it 5 push-ups, 15 second plank and 5 chair dips, etc. That's how I read it anyway x

Hi all had the two busiest shifts and last night I caved had a bit of a binge moment when I got in and feel fed up and frumpy today I hoped on the scales and just from that looks 3lbs up!! I'm hoping that will go by Friday I have drawn a line and need to get organised today for the rest of my busy week. Off to the gym tonight and I'm getting back on track! B- wholemeal toast 4.5 syns for cinnamon peanut butter sooooooo good. Half a grapefruit and black coffee

Attachments

• image-4101399219.jpg
    image-4101399219.jpg
    587.2 KB · Views: 89
Hopefully it will be gone by Friday chick...

How much peanut butter do you get for 4.5 syns? Whereabouts did you buy it from? I haven't had peanut butter since I was a child but the chocolate one sounds nice x

Hopefully it will be gone by Friday chick... How much peanut butter do you get for 4.5 syns? Whereabouts did you buy it from? I haven't had peanut butter since I was a child but the chocolate one sounds nice x
its lovely you get a big dollop like just over a tbsps I got it online

Plan for tomo
Big cooking day!!

I am making some balsamic pork skewers
A big chilli
Turkey stir fry

Plus I'm making up some small sweet bags and some scan bran cookies to keep my sweet cravings at bay

I'm going to try low carbs
Will update what I eat tommorrow

Morning all
Thinking of doing the scan bran challenge just need to buy some more
Extra easy

B/l- Linda Macartney sausages 1.5 beans and poached eggs hxb bread half a grapefruit

S- ginger scan bran cookie 1 syn

I made up a sweetie bag for my nights totalling 8 syns Will have a syn free dinner and drink lots overnight!

D- chilli and brown rice peppers and onions

Snacks tonight hxa 2x cheese strings, plums and my sweetie bag, yoghurt 1/2

9.5/105 syns 96.5 left until Monday

Last edited:
Extra easy
B- hxb weetabix with some hxa milk 2 syns honey and berries
L- half a warburton thin 2.5 (dropped other on the floor)!! Made into a pizza with sw chips 2 syns mayo
D- turkey stirfry 2 syns for sauce 87/105 Taking some fruit to work to

Attachments

• image-554426542.jpg
    image-554426542.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 37
Back