Breastfeeding::Doing it at home : In Switzerland

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow x

WI

Ive been lucky to have a STS.

Holiday seem to be happening.

I have 5 WIs before we go

I would like to lose 7lbs by then, so target is now -1.5lbs a weeks.

With a 7lb loss i should be in the 11s

Monday

Night was good, 3 wakes and we had a lay in till 9.30:)

Breakfast: 35g Oats(HEB), 125ml SSMilk(half HEA), Banana, Raspberries

Lunch: Rice, 48g Tuna(3SYNS), 100g Cottage Cheese(1SYN)....random...its what was in the fridge and needed to be eaten

Dinner: BBQ Trout, Salad: lettuce, cucu, peppers, Tomatoes, 56g avocado( 5SYNS), new potatoes

TOTAL: 0.5 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 9 SYNS

Last edited:
Well done on wi, your plan for weight loss before your hols sounds really good and def doable, also really helps having a goal to keep on track x

Tuesday

I think I had a good night's sleep...feeling tired at the moment so not sure just yet...

Breakfast: 35g Oats(HEB), 125ml SSMilk(half HEA). Banana, Raspberries, WW Yogurt

Lunch: 40g Couscous in Salad: lettuce, cucumber, peppers

Dinner: Pork Steak, Spicy Couscous(think I am in love with it), Green beans & carrots in a butter(5syns) garlic and chilli. It was so chilli my lips are still burning.

Snacks: Mellon & 1 x dark chocolate Lindt truffle (3SYNS)

TOTAL: 0.5 x HEA, 1 x HEB[/B], 8 x SYNS

Last edited:
Your diary reminds me how much I like spicy Couscous have only been making it with stock and herbs recently and need to start making them with some spices again. Hope you have a good day xx

Wednesday.

Goodnight cant complain. early start today to go to playgroup. A chance to practice my German.

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix(HEB), WW Yogurt

Before we went to group me and my friend had a chance to have a catch up and a Cappuccino (HEA)

Lunch: Salad: lettuce, cucumber, peppers. 2 x boiled egg, 100g Cottage cheese(1SYN)

Snack: Banana

Dinner: Chicken, Brown Rice, Red Lentils

Snack:
Apple, 1 x dark lindt truffle (2.5SYNS)

TOTAL: 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 3.5 x SYNS

Tomorrow is another early start heading to ladies meeting, then after will enquire and if possible have Malta's ears pierced.

So far the weather has not been raining so I haven't been out for my promised walks

Last edited:
You are very healthy today, I think I am on for a gain or STS this week x

You are very healthy today, I think I am on for a gain or STS this week x

I guess being busy helps...

The early starts meant i didn't have time for my usual big breakie.

When we got back my neighbour was literally waiting for me with her kids to play with Malita...which is nice...but not always either. malita was tired, hungry.

Trying to deal with that with my neighbour over I just about managed to have my lunch.

Then was on the phone to my mum then with a friend all handling an overly excited baby.

Then it was time to cook dinner..give Malita dinner and usual bath etc

Think I will have some fruits and a choccy

I guess being busy helps... The early starts meant i didn't have time for my usual big breakie. When we got back my neighbour was literally waiting for me with her kids to play with Malita...which is nice...but not always either. malita was tired, hungry. Trying to deal with that with my neighbour over I just about managed to have my lunch. Then was on the phone to my mum then with a friend all handling an overly excited baby. Then it was time to cook dinner..give Malita dinner and usual bath etc Think I will have some fruits and a choccy
it is hard when it is your neighbour as you can't hide. Day sounds busy hope you get some quiet time this evening x

After fighting her sleep she finally went down.

Today and past two nights she has had lentils with sweet potato and I am yet to rip the benefit of protein keeps them full for longer.

I am absolutely shattered heading to bed, would love for tonight 1/2 feeds...l

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thursday

Early start...raining day...

Last night I lost count off how many time Malita was up...i am just going to put it down to teething.

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix(HEB), WW Yogurt

Snack: Banana in my bag not to buy random stuff

Managed to definitely walk over half hour walk by getting off early on the bus when it wasn't raining and during my roaming around in town.

Lunch: Salad: lettuce, cucumber, peppers, 2 mid new potatoes, 56g Avocado(5SYNS)

Snack: Pear
Dinner:
Beef, Chips, Green Beans & Carrot cooked in soy sauce, honey(1.5 SYNS), 42g Emmental Cheese(1.5 x HEA)

Evening Snack:
Apple & lindt truffle(2.5SYNS)

TOTAL: 1.5 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 9 SYNS

Last edited:
We are teething as well. She is bf like a little baby at the moment for comfort - oh the fun!!

Friday

What a night....poor teething baby. A day at home...got a pile of ironing to attempt:(

Breakfats: 35g Oats(HEB), Banana, Raspberries, WW Yogurt

Lunch: Brown Rice and Red Lentils. Leftovers from day before yesterday.

Snack: Apple

Dinner: :DSpicy Couscous, Mixed Veg, Small pork, Omelette: garlic, onions,tomatoes, peppers, 2 x Eggs, Milk(half HEA), Olive Oil(3SYNS), 44g Emmental Cheese (1.5 HEA)

Snack:
2 x lindt truffle (5SYNS)

TOTAL: 2 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 8 SYNS

Last edited:
Sympathy from me, this teething is fun :( x

Sympathy from me, this teething is fun :( x

She seems so knackered today too.its 2pm and I've only spent 2hors with her since waking up at 9.

She seems so knackered today too.its 2pm and I've only spent 2hors with her since waking up at 9. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
bless her, so hard for them Neve is on her second sleep and longer than normal - just hope a tooth comes through this time hate to see them go through all the pain then nothing to show for it xx

bless her, so hard for them Neve is on her second sleep and longer than normal - just hope a tooth comes through this time hate to see them go through all the pain then nothing to show for it xx

This is just the first , we have so many more still to come through

Back