Celebrity big brother 2014

I finally found kav entertaining lol!!

I felt sorry for keith, especially at the end, but I do think kav has just taken little things like keith saying he was messy etc to heart and he has got drunk and chosen to speak!! I think he will regret it in the morning .. I found it funny from a been in that position when drink before, loose lips x

Perez has been set a secret task..

"Big Brother has asked Perez to stage a fake walkout of the Big Brother house. Perez will be living in secret whilst the other housemates are blissfully unaware of his ongoing influence on the events within the house"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That means he won't be up for eviction on Tuesday.:mad:

Nope doesn't like it as they've already been nominating today, unless there's a twist again....
They producers obviously want to keep him in as he's entertaining and they knew the housemates would put him up again this week, such a fix :(

It's near to the end and I'm finding it boring to watch now.I'll probably just watch the final.

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 notched up another 1,200 Ofcom complaints in its second week.
They join the 500 or so objections to the show had in the first week, which saw the ejections of Jeremy Jackson and Ken Morley.
In this latest period, every single show between Monday, January 12 and Sunday, January 18 received multiple complaints ranging from 15 to 804 for each episode.
The highest was Friday’s first eviction show which saw Alicia and Cami Li row while Perez put on THAT performance in the garden in his underpants.
The second most complained show of the week was on the Sunday, where over 200 wrote in after Alexander O’Neal was ejected from the house.
In somewhat related news and Ken Morley’s interview on Loose Women ITV on Monday, 12 January, saw almost 300 complaints too.
All of the complaints will be assessed by Ofcom who will decide whether or not to launch an investigation into the show.
Celebrity Big Brother 2015 Ofcom complaints – Week 2

Celebrity Big Brother Channel 5 Monday, 12 January, 2015 : 22
Celebrity Big Brother Channel 5 Tuesday, 13 January, 2015 : 53
Celebrity Big Brother Channel 5 Wednesday, 14 January, 2015 : 26
Celebrity Big Brother Channel 5 Thursday, 15 January, 2015 : 61
Celebrity Big Brother Channel 5 Friday, 16 January, 2015 : 804
Celebrity Big Brother Channel 5 Saturday, 17 January, 2015 : 15
Celebrity Big Brother Channel 5 Sunday, 18 January, 2015 : 207

Oh dear.
I've already heard about it being in talks to scrap the celebrity version after this series.
I don't like Perez personally, and I think the way he has been acting is disgusting... but the others in the clique are just as bad. Last night Katie and Cami made some horrible threatening comments towards him and nothing was done about it :confused:

Prepare yourselves ladies....I know what I'll be doing on the app!! Need to put him up.

Big Brother has announced a shocking twist involving Perez Hilton.
Yesterday Perez staged a fake walk out and entered a secret room, where he is currently watching over his fellow housemates.
Today Big Brother has decided Perez will get a pass to the grand final, or the killer nomination in which he will be up for every eviction.
The decision is in your hands, head over to the BB app and vote.
This twist was last seen in Big Brother: Power Trip, and Helen Wood ended up with the pass to the final, and Jale received the killer nomination by Pauline.
Helen went on to win Big Brother 2014, and becoming one of the most controversial winners of the show, which many branded a fix.
Do you want to see Perez get a pass to the final? Or end up with the killer nomination! Comment below or tweet us.
Celebrity Big Brother continues tonight at 9pm.

Ahh so obvious the producers don't want him to go! They know the public will give him the pass as they find him entertaining.

Back