Currently on CWP thinking of changing

Yazz

Hi,

My name is Yasmin, 35, 5'6, start weight 14.4st, current weight 13.10st, goal weight 10.7st. I'm currently on day 9 of the Cambridge Weight Plan, and to cut a long story short, as of today I'm out of a job!! I can't face not seeing my diet through, because of 'money' so I started looking for a cheaper alternative VLCD and came across slim & save.

How is it? Has anyone done both CWP & S&S? Are they're any flavours/meals to avoid? Any information would be gratefully received. Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello, I've done Cambridge a few times, and I'm now on day 2 of Slim and Save, I can't tell you too much about the meals, but so far so good, I would say so far I find the packets to be alright, I've had banana, strawberry and chocolate shakes, and I've had cottage pie which was alright, hated the mushroom soup but then I hate all soups no matter which plan Im following. I like the fact that there is more choice on Slim and Save, and I like the meals you can get like Cottage Pie, Curry etc, just feels like I'm eating more. Whether I prefer the products on slim and save I dont know, I guess time will tell.

I've not done Cambridge, I was on Exante, but most people seem to prefer Slim and Save from what I've heard, and I'm one of them. I find the packs really yummy :) The bars are really good, some better than others so try a few before you decide you like/don't like them!!! Interstingly, your tastes do change, so the bar I found the most tasty at the start I now find almost repulsive. Weird huh?!

It's really down to your personal tastes as to what to avoid. I love most of the shakes though really find the banana one tastes awful. I'd recommended the chocolate crispy shake! But it depends on what you like! :) The mousse mix is great, I find it's really helpful if I want a shake for lunch but want something a bit more 'solid' as a 'meal'. Best thing to do is get a sample pack and try a few! :)

Good luck and let us know what you decide! And good luck on the job search.

Hi, Ive done Cambridge and done very well on it, but same as u, I lost some income and ended up changing to S&S. Best thing I had ever done :) Meals taste very similar to Cambridge and r obviously a lot cheaper. Good luck hun xx

Back