Day 1 tomorrow

Tigg I love the green jacket!!!! Where was that from? It all looks amazing :) you happy? Xx Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

I love the green jacket. It was the only purchase I made today that I didn't need to have. It's from John Lewis it's by Rampant Sporting and was in the sale. I saw it a few months ago as I was walking past to pick up hubby birthday present in John Lewis but at £159 I thought no way! Glad I didn't as it wouldn't have fitted me any more and it was £39 today!

I am happy that I now have all sorts of clothes that fit. And that I don't have to shop in a while.

I want Freya's room!!! Xxx

Omg that's a bargain and a half!!! Birmingham doesn't have a John Lewis, they're building one at the moment though thank god!

Haha it's lush isn't it :)

You did really well Tigg, I have to admit you got more than I thought you would ;) and at least you won't be a hobo now xx

Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Good morning amigos,

Today I'm stepping up to step4!!! Even more food is all I keep thinking! I really hope it's all good though looking forward to getting my knee sorted so I can exercise. It's great being slimmer but it want to keep it this way so exercise has to be part of it! Hopefully the knee isn't anything that won't fix in a little bit! I'm too impatient!

Good morning amigos, Today I'm stepping up to step4!!! Even more food is all I keep thinking! I really hope it's all good though looking forward to getting my knee sorted so I can exercise. It's great being slimmer but it want to keep it this way so exercise has to be part of it! Hopefully the knee isn't anything that won't fix in a little bit! I'm too impatient!

Wow step 4 how exciting and nerve wracking. Let us know your menu what u decide on xxx good luck xx

I've decided to make a couple of the recipes out of the book. That way I know I'm properly on plan and don't have to think too much.

I am using that waterlogged app and nailing the water intake!

Wow step 4 Tigg!! That's impressive. What have you had today so far?

Ive had had a migraine since 10 this morning which is now thankfully going. Just has a banana Cambridge ice cream and a herbal tea in bed. Glad I booked today off.

Where is everyone? This place is quiet

Here's Tink, who wants to sing n dance around the room!! As she fits into all the clothes autumn sent (with the exception of a pair of jeans)!- even though quite a few are a 16!! I guess I didn't realise how much I've been shrinking as I've been living in leggings n dresses!! So today I've realised how much I've shrunk (from a size 20/22 to a 16/18 ) and also got loads of new clothes!! One happy Tink xx

I'm here just arrived at the site for training afternoon.
The good OMG wraps cakes crisps juice I swear I have been sat torturing myself thinking one wrap won't hurt. Stupidly have no products with me. No idea how that's happened FFS not like me at all.
Going ss+ for the day to stop me killing somebody. So when I get back to my site and office having a frappacino shake made with vanilla shakes then jelly n ice cream bar and quorn stir fry tonight cxx

Just got jn n made a frappe with a gingerbread flavour coffee and vanilla shake. Delish. I'm all about lizzs rear loading today as that's my first product. Mint choc ice cream a bar and quorn stir fry later yummy xx

Here's Tink, who wants to sing n dance around the room!! As she fits into all the clothes autumn sent (with the exception of a pair of jeans)!- even though quite a few are a 16!! I guess I didn't realise how much I've been shrinking as I've been living in leggings n dresses!! So today I've realised how much I've shrunk (from a size 20/22 to a 16/18 ) and also got loads of new clothes!! One happy Tink xx

Yay well done hun that's a super off scales achievement! You should be very proud, and wow what a motivation to keep you going :) xx

Just got jn n made a frappe with a gingerbread flavour coffee and vanilla shake. Delish. I'm all about lizzs rear loading today as that's my first product. Mint choc ice cream a bar and quorn stir fry later yummy xx

Ha ha I'm rubbing off on you sugar lol

I've had 1 product so far. I'm going to have my soup when Freya gets home and then I'll have my dinner and a bar after. I've managed my Pilates despite a day long migraine and I'm waiting for the landlord to fix my bath. One of those days xx

Ha ha I'm rubbing off on you sugar lol I've had 1 product so far. I'm going to have my soup when Freya gets home and then I'll have my dinner and a bar after. I've managed my Pilates despite a day long migraine and I'm waiting for the landlord to fix my bath. One of those days xx Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

I wonder if they're diet related. Also these types I diets effect your hormones and therefore fertility side of things could be a hormonal migraine. Should of plotted that 5 day belter I had last month now I think on I will next time.
This rear ending is good only if u can survive the morning and that buffet was a close call big time. I don't even like jam tarts as they stick to your teeth but was thinking of having kne of them.
Luckily dr Raju came in and he's a veggie and was no veg butties left so I piled his plate up with jam tarts battenbirg minis and ginger cakes lol. He clearly thought id lost the plot but looked a happy 56 year old man eating it all lol xx

I wonder if they're diet related. Also these types I diets effect your hormones and therefore fertility side of things could be a hormonal migraine. Should of plotted that 5 day belter I had last month now I think on I will next time. This rear ending is good only if u can survive the morning and that buffet was a close call big time. I don't even like jam tarts as they stick to your teeth but was thinking of having kne of them. Luckily dr Raju came in and he's a veggie and was no veg butties left so I piled his plate up with jam tarts battenbirg minis and ginger cakes lol. He clearly thought id lost the plot but looked a happy 56 year old man eating it all lol xx

I'm never usually one for headaches. But today has been monumentally bad. Do you think your hormones will be affected adversely with the diet?

Haha a near is as good as a miss my mom says. You stayed strong hun and made someone else fat lol that's something to be proud of lol xx

Lol made someone else fat.
Now it's come to it I don't even need the ss+ meal I am a weirdo but can enjoy it tomorrow after swimming tho.
Your hormones defo get effected on this diet yeah that's why it effects peoples cycles n stuff. Makes u super fertile too once u been on it a bit xx

Not sure I can manage dinner and a second product tonight. I'm not even home yet! Plus I have jelly in the fridge! What should I do?!?

Thinking I'll have the product and look at dinner!

Not sure I can manage dinner and a second product tonight. I'm not even home yet! Plus I have jelly in the fridge! What should I do?!? Thinking I'll have the product and look at dinner!

What u made for dinner? Can u have a bar as product so like a main n dessert xx

I have prepared chicken (it's in a marinade) and I was going to griddle my veg and run them through some couscous. Nothing that wouldn't wait.

I'll cook it up when I get in and feed it to hubby if it's too much. Xxx

I have prepared chicken (it's in a marinade) and I was going to griddle my veg and run them through some couscous. Nothing that wouldn't wait. I'll cook it up when I get in and feed it to hubby if it's too much. Xxx

Just make it and eat it once you're relaxed and can enjoy it and take your time. Xx

Well amigos I've decided to start mediation there's a group in Harrogate near me and they do a session once a week. I'm also trying a treatment this week. Decided as I'm not rewarding myself with food and my shopping bill is literally nothing now. We spent £150 a week on food plus eating out that now jay buys his own food I buy bottles water plus £35 to CDC so with money I've saved I am having some holiday I treatments. Oh and 3 new pandora charms I've had my eye on haha xx

Back