Day 100

Deep respect to you Tracie for getting back on the wagon. My foundation group has a restarter in it and she was such an inspiration and so useful to have in the group. I see you fell off on Mother's Day. I can see how that would be tough...you'll do it this time - I know you will!

Thanks Cerulean,

I will do it this time i will i will i will!!
I only have to come and look at yours and others achievements on this site (thank goodness for minimins eh!) to keep me on the straight and narrow.

And yes Mother's day and the following weeks was a bit of a bummer.

Thanks again & hope your mouth isn't in too much pain

Hi there Cerulean,
I've just noticed that we are practically in the same boat! (Not sinking 'cause we are skinny!)
Yesterday was my Day 100 I have lost 4st 5lbs and still have about 4 stone to loose.
I was on a real downer yesterday just thinking about my next 100 days but I feel better now. I celebrated by having 5 packs yesterday instead of the 4.
Out of interest are you going to drink the milk on the LL low calorie week?

Hi slinkytobe,

Congratulations to you on achieving your 100 days!

Love Mini xxx

congrats.gif

Hi there Cerulean,
I've just noticed that we are practically in the same boat! (Not sinking 'cause we are skinny!)
Yesterday was my Day 100 I have lost 4st 5lbs and still have about 4 stone to loose.
I was on a real downer yesterday just thinking about my next 100 days but I feel better now. I celebrated by having 5 packs yesterday instead of the 4.
Out of interest are you going to drink the milk on the LL low calorie week?

Heehee! - Not sinking!

I wanted to celebrate yesterday but it was a bit difficult - payday isn't until next Friday and I'm being careful until then.

I might be going for an extra 4 stone, but to be honest I feel great already and may stop when I hit the 11 stone mark, depending on what size I am then.

I'm annoyed about the milk thing

1: Nothing was mentioned in my last meeting - if it's that important surely everyone past 12 weeks should have been told.
2: LL is sold as a complete nutrition programme - LL should therefore pay for our milk out of the £66 we pay them not to have to do any grocery shopping ;)
3: LL have no way of enforcing this any more than they can make a client eat all of the packs every day and I have more than enough proof (from Minimins!) that you don't die after SSing for 30 weeks.
4: I have already spent £1000 on LL and think that with that investment in place LL could have come up with something better like special packs and bars.
5: I don't like milk and already think I'm having about as much as my body can cope with
6: So there!;)

Congratulations on your achievement Slinky - lets keep sailing through the next few months!

Back