DOING SW FROM HOME???

Wow! 15lbs is amazing! Well done.

The LM sausages are a million times nicer than quorn, although its just the red onion and rosemary ones that are free, the others are 1syn each.

Jen that food sounds yum! And Laura I'm having people over for dinner/wine and X factor night Saturday so will make the Moroccan thing, was gonna do goulash but that sounds yum!

Totally good day for me, loads of walking about 5miles and will shred later when everyone's in bed :) xx

Just been reading the sw takeaway recipe book, all very nice. Am baffled why people faff about with smash pizza when using an actual pizza base is only 6 syns! Altho, it doesn't say whether it's for the whole pizza or per slice??

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I've just tried smash pizza and it was amazing! I think i'd rather mess about making the base for 0 syns and enjoy it just as much as a 'normal' base. I love pizza as well so this really is an amazing find for me :) Now i just need syn free chocolate and i'll be sorted, haha:8855:

Yummy smash pizza! Might have to make one for lunch tomorrow with some smash onion rings!

Oooohhh yes! Just cut onions into rings and push them all out etc, then fry on low for about 5mins on each side, then dip in egg, then dip in smash flakes (I seasoned mine with salt, cayenne pepper and smoky paprika) and place on frylighted tray and spray with frylight then bake for about 15 mins at 200c :D Picture isn't great, but you get the idea haha :p Smash Onion Rings.jpg

Oooohhh yes! Just cut onions into rings and push them all out etc, then fry on low for about 5mins on each side, then dip in egg, then dip in smash flakes (I seasoned mine with salt, cayenne pepper and smoky paprika) and place on frylighted tray and spray with frylight then bake for about 15 mins at 200c :D Picture isn't great, but you get the idea haha :p View attachment 66172

Am so trying this soon!

Oooohhh yes! Just cut onions into rings and push them all out etc, then fry on low for about 5mins on each side, then dip in egg, then dip in smash flakes (I seasoned mine with salt, cayenne pepper and smoky paprika) and place on frylighted tray and spray with frylight then bake for about 15 mins at 200c :D Picture isn't great, but you get the idea haha :p View attachment 66172

They look/sound amazing! I am so trying these!

I'm back!!! What a week or so. Unexpected houseguests over weekend and a house that needed a lot of cleaning before it was ready for visitors!! And then after guests left we had a family funeral taking up the last few days. Didn't weigh in on Sunday, scale in my bathroom and one of my guests was in there for ages. Needed my coffee and breakfast! Only weigh in first thing before breakie. Between the visitors and the funeral I haven't been great at keeping to slimming world plan!! Back in action tomorrow. Will read missed posts tomorrow when I am not exhausted and have a bit of time. Hope everyone is doing OKAY!!
Good night everyone, and have a great day tomorrow.

I didn't say, just incase! Watch it hun or stay off facebook and twitter!! Was a good'un :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I've had a day totally on plan, I did a green day, and had forgotten how much they fill me up for, I'm longing for my post vlcd tiny appetite again now! ha! I cooked a load of noodles and veg and tofu and only ate half tho, yey! Welcome back zara! Oooo I wanna watch the bakeoff but I'm blaming that for my recent choux pastry addiction so I'm avoiding!

Gonna go run a bath and do day 2 of the shred, already walked about 5 miles today so am pretty proud of myself for doing it. Forgot how being active makes me feel good! Night everyone, hope you all have a nice kip :) xx

Night All, just wanted to say I'm so glad I found this website and all my friends on here <3
It's made such a huge difference to how I feel now and I don't think if I had a bad day or gained I'd feel as guilty as before.
Night night :)
Sophie

sophmillerxo said:
Night All, just wanted to say I'm so glad I found this website and all my friends on here <3
It's made such a huge difference to how I feel now and I don't think if I had a bad day or gained I'd feel as guilty as before.
Sophie

It's brilliant isn't it :) knowing people are having the same difficulties ect makes it that bit easier....support :) xxx

Sophie

Good because a little slip up is only human :) What seperates the men from the boys is the person that picks themself up, dusts themselves off and gets on with the new day :)

I really love this thread too, wouldn't still be going with SW without these girls!!

Off to join the gym after lunch today. Excited but nervous too - I hate people seeing me exercise :p Will be good for me though.

Just had 30g frosted flakes for breakfast (5.5 syns) D: Such a waste of syns and just cause I was in a panic and needed to eat before leaving! x

I've had a day totally on plan, I did a green day, and had forgotten how much they fill me up for, I'm longing for my post vlcd tiny appetite again now! ha! I cooked a load of noodles and veg and tofu and only ate half tho, yey! Welcome back zara! Oooo I wanna watch the bakeoff but I'm blaming that for my recent choux pastry addiction so I'm avoiding!

Gonna go run a bath and do day 2 of the shred, already walked about 5 miles today so am pretty proud of myself for doing it. Forgot how being active makes me feel good! Night everyone, hope you all have a nice kip :) xx

I'm aching so badly from shred, how can you do it 2 days running?! Well done!

Back