Don't you just hate it when....

you try and be reeeeeeeeally good but then some garlic & mozarella flat bread accidently falls in to your mouth......

Even better, you find out that 1/4 of the bread (of which you ate half) is the same as an entire crunchie!! I could have eaten 2 crunchies instead, gutted!!

DYJHIW your husband is a complete tw@t :mad:

What's he done???

Where to start?!!!!! Basically our daughter, who is 6, is more mature than him sometimes! I'm not one for confrontation, and normally bite my tongue but the fight started over him eating the last of the salad (stupid I know!) and escalated to him threatening to move out and moaning that some friends of mine from England are coming to stay in our studio for a week. He won't be moaning when he's off scuba diving with my friend's husband all week though.

The bottom line was I'd disturbed him from his lunchtime drinking session so he was p****d off that he couldn't get p****d up. I am really starting to be concerned over the amount he drinks but he just says I'm nagging.

Men - can't live with 'em, can't bury them under the patio :sigh:

M Louise H said:
Where to start?!!!!! Basically our daughter, who is 6, is more mature than him sometimes! I'm not one for confrontation, and normally bite my tongue but the fight started over him eating the last of the salad (stupid I know!) and escalated to him threatening to move out and moaning that some friends of mine from England are coming to stay in our studio for a week. He won't be moaning when he's off scuba diving with my friend's husband all week though.

The bottom line was I'd disturbed him from his lunchtime drinking session so he was p****d off that he couldn't get p****d up. I am really starting to be concerned over the amount he drinks but he just says I'm nagging.

Men - can't live with 'em, can't bury them under the patio :sigh:

Sounds like a typical bloke to me!! Sending big hugs your way xx

..........when you've forgotten to take your 'pill' AGAIN!!! It's the 2nd time recently! Last time it was only a few hours late but this time it's over 12 hours.......hope it doesn't mess my endometriosis up too much....how stupid am I???

mrstore said:
..........when you've forgotten to take your 'pill' AGAIN!!! It's the 2nd time recently! Last time it was only a few hours late but this time it's over 12 hours.......hope it doesn't mess my endometriosis up too much....how stupid am I???

I keep mine on my bedside table and its the first thing I do when I get into bed, I'm lucky to have never forgotton. However two friends of mine though both struggle to remember so they have a daily reminder set on their phones. Might help you? X

ScarlettStar86 said:
I keep mine on my bedside table and its the first thing I do when I get into bed, I'm lucky to have never forgotton. However two friends of mine though both struggle to remember so they have a daily reminder set on their phones. Might help you? X

I've been on the pill more or less since I was 15, and have never forgotten to take it before....(even though i did get pregnant whilst taking it lol) don't know what's up with me these last couple of weeks.....I've always kept them on the bedside table with a drink ready to take first thing.....I'm just worried it might mess things up...I'm in enough pain as it is :( think I'll set a reminder on my phone just in case! Thanks

*Emsie* said:
DYJHIW your daughter shouts and swears because you are on the toilet at what is apparently her time to use the bathroom!

Oooh! That would make me SO mad!

DYJHIW your daughter shouts and swears because you are on the toilet at what is apparently her time to use the bathroom!

Mmmmmmmmmmm I guess she's at that lovely age!!!! I can only sympathise, even though DD didn't do what your daughter has, she did argue back, stomp up stairs (wooden stairs so it was a real noise), and then bang her door. All you can do is hope it will pass, which it will;)

BTW it does get better................. when they've left home:eek:

Back