dukan for maintenance

RebekahR

Gold Member
Wondering if anyone has used cruise for maintenance or near it??

I'm 7 weeks post op so my surgeon advocates greens, Greek yog and as much protein as possible

I'm a pound up from my lightest and would like to use dukan as a template to help me stick to my healing diet and loose a few pounds

Any input would be aceee, thank you girls. If I did somethin like 5 pv/2pp ?? Thinkin out loud

Thanks in advance

Wondering if anyone has used cruise for maintenance or near it??

I'm 7 weeks post op so my surgeon advocates greens, Greek yog and as much protein as possible

I'm a pound up from my lightest and would like to use dukan as a template to help me stick to my healing diet and loose a few pounds

Any input would be aceee, thank you girls. If I did somethin like 5 pv/2pp ?? Thinkin out loud

Thanks in advance

Hi Rebekah,

I was on slim and save forum with you! Glad your op went ok and I bet you feel fabulous!

I switched to dukan for maintenance in November 2012 and I have been maintaining since then (give or take Christmas!) I follow dukan consolidation (omitting the bread as t makes me ill and I don't have the cheese that often either!)... I stopped VLCD on 18th nov and was 9 stone 12 (I ran out of packets and just couldn't bring myself to do it any more - 10 stone was my goal.) BUT I am now maintinaing at 9 stone 7.5 which I prefer because that takes me to a dress size 10-12 and I look and feel much better (I'm short!)

I ADORE the dukan plan, it's incredible. I can have treats on conso (gaining about 4lbs in some weeks) but by the time thursday weigh in day comes along (PP day Wednesday) I'm back to original weight. Ive started a diary on here (Kellmo's conso - sort of)

Walking really does boost losses or helps undo damage done (for me anyway!) but I have just started 30 day shred to tone up.

Go for it, dukan is wonderful. Check out the recipe thread (make the muffins and galettes) and ask if you need help. X x x

Kellmo x

Thanks hunny. I will give it a whirl!! I'm pretty much at goal weight wise

The odd treats sound good LOL op went well, now a small b cup!!!

I am no nigella.. but I'll try to cook LOL

Xx

If you don't want to lose, then I think a sort of modified conso would be fine. Much easier than cruise and less restricting. Pv every day with 2 gala/ starch meals per week, plus your daily bread, cheese and fruit is very liveable . Good luck

Hi Rebekah,

I was on slim and save forum with you! Glad your op went ok and I bet you feel fabulous!

I switched to dukan for maintenance in November 2012 and I have been maintaining since then (give or take Christmas!) I follow dukan consolidation (omitting the bread as t makes me ill and I don't have the cheese that often either!)... I stopped VLCD on 18th nov and was 9 stone 12 (I ran out of packets and just couldn't bring myself to do it any more - 10 stone was my goal.) BUT I am now maintinaing at 9 stone 7.5 which I prefer because that takes me to a dress size 10-12 and I look and feel much better (I'm short!)

I ADORE the dukan plan, it's incredible. I can have treats on conso (gaining about 4lbs in some weeks) but by the time thursday weigh in day comes along (PP day Wednesday) I'm back to original weight. Ive started a diary on here (Kellmo's conso - sort of)

Walking really does boost losses or helps undo damage done (for me anyway!) but I have just started 30 day shred to tone up.

Go for it, dukan is wonderful. Check out the recipe thread (make the muffins and galettes) and ask if you need help. X x x

Kellmo x

Great post, Kell :D

P x

Back