Smart Points From sw to ww with love.

KarenWW

Morning diaryland, I have finally given up the fight with sw and decided to try the new smart point system, I am only 2 weeks into a 12 week countdown with SW but have been a member forever so have joined online and will use SW to weigh til countdown has run out at least. I do the clerking there which seems sneaky but heh ho I will still be helping out or earning my keep til the spring.

I joined online for the 3 month offer and have weighed and started this morning I have waited til THE Monday since I was 8 so bit the bullet. I want to lose 112 lbs which is a massive amount but am aiming for half a stone at a time.. The thought of a tin of soup instead of cooking for 40 mins sounds just fab I want some convenience rather than crap in my diet but have the actifry etc to help keep things healthy just need to get used to points and find my fitbit x

Morning diaryland, I have finally given up the fight with sw and decided to try the new smart point system, I am only 2 weeks into a 12 week countdown with SW but have been a member forever so have joined online and will use SW to weigh til countdown has run out at least. I do the clerking there which seems sneaky but heh ho I will still be helping out or earning my keep til the spring.

I joined online for the 3 month offer and have weighed and started this morning I have waited til THE Monday since I was 8 so bit the bullet. I want to lose 112 lbs which is a massive amount but am aiming for half a stone at a time.. The thought of a tin of soup instead of cooking for 40 mins sounds just fab I want some convenience rather than crap in my diet but have the actifry etc to help keep things healthy just need to get used to points and find my fitbit x

Hey Karen and Welcome to the Dark Side!!!!

I did not like the Non-Convenience Element of SW and that's why I love WW, it fits in with my life and my budget!

Hope you get on ok with WW, I have a diary if you have any questions or queries.

Love my actifry and my Fitbit!!!! X

Well I survived the weekend aimed to use most of my weeklies over the weekend so I can have a working week busy and trying to just use my daily points.

Thanks Serena I will def have a look at your diary had a week off from work last week so spent most of it busy with family stuff away from the internet which was lovely but back to the grind now eh x

Well I survived the weekend aimed to use most of my weeklies over the weekend so I can have a working week busy and trying to just use my daily points.

Thanks Serena I will def have a look at your diary had a week off from work last week so spent most of it busy with family stuff away from the internet which was lovely but back to the grind now eh x

Do you work in a school? Are u enjoying the food on WW x

Hey, just joined WW from SW too - welcome, it will be good to take baby steps into the dark side with you!

I need to relocate my fitbit, I really don't know what happened to it!

Hi Karen,
Ive just signed up for weight watchers online and starting it tomorrow. Ive tried the SW too but like you said, too much effort when you walk through the door after work.
I have about the same much to lose as you do, so good luck.

Ive only just joined this site, about five minutes ago so i dont really know what im doing on here yet either lol x

How are you finding the new smart points everyone and do you think it better than SW XX

Hi is there anybody there a little bit quiet on the forum xx

I got to goal yesterday, it's taken me 11 Weeks to lose 2 Stone but I did it with PP so can't be much help I'm afraid! X

Hey I've also just left SW to try smart points. I found SW so bloody hard and restrictive, loving WW so far as you can eat such a bigger range of foods. I'm a teacher so found no time at all to faff around making stuff for lunch on SW whereas with ww there are so many options - e.g. wrap, crumpets, s/wich, bagel, jacket potato etc.

Good luck, hopefully we will all get there! xx

Hi sorry for the late reply yes it is a case of keeping going lost half this week good result as I was over on the points, do you eat all your extra points xx

Hi sorry for the late reply yes it is a case of keeping going lost half this week good result as I was over on the points, do you eat all your extra points xx

Well Done on your loss, sounds like you're definitely in the 'More is More' category too. Keep up the good work x

Well done on your loss! I tend to eat all my dailies more or less (sometimes fall short depending on what meals I've planned) and wrongly or rightly I save my weeklies for a Saturday night. Have a good week :) xx

What is ww online like there a special offer today 6 months 47 pound xx

I know quite a few people who have done it, do you have scales at home to WI on? X

Hi yes but currently sw member but really struggling not lose for 4 weeks think i just need a change but yes i got scales at home, i do have a ww calculator so was wondering if it a waste of money using online although there prob lots info x

Hi yes but currently sw member but really struggling not lose for 4 weeks think i just need a change but yes i got scales at home, i do have a ww calculator so was wondering if it a waste of money using online although there prob lots info x

I think online has lots and lots of info, menus, ideas, chat boards etc and for £1.81 a week it's probably a really good deal X

Back