Hey

my dr said 5% in 12 weeks. first day for me today. overslept through breakfast :rolleyes: so about to have first tablet with dinner. a bowl of soup. going to try and eat my tea earlier today too as usually eat about 8:30 so going to try and have it about 6:30-7

oh good luck today hun, i was so nervous on my first day but really excited too!! The time i have my tea can vary between 5 and half 7, depending on the hubby and work!!

Funny how your doctor gave you 12 weeks and mine only gave me a month, i like your doctor more :)

maybe its the amount the person weighs they get more or less time. good luck on your diet :D trying to sort out my meals for the week so i dont get side tracked :)

maybe its the amount the person weighs they get more or less time. good luck on your diet :D trying to sort out my meals for the week so i dont get side tracked :)

That's what I've been doing, I've written a meal planner with mine and hubbys shifts on it. There's a bit for breakfast, lunch and tea and then a few lines underneath for things like 'buy veg' or 'take beef out of freezer'

Good luck!

took my first tablet at about 2ish as forgot it with dinner at 1:30 and it said can take up to a hour after and now got terrible tummy gurgles is that normal? all i had for dinner was a brocolli and stilton soup (2.5g per 100g)

Yeah, I've read somewhere that if you dont actually show that you've lost some they'll take you off them. Hope she doesn't do that. I'm just a bit worried because I was seeing another Dr last year at the same practice and when I asked him about lipotrim he looked at me like I was insane and said there would be no chance of him condoning that! I was very angry as I'd been looking forward to it, but Xenical isn't the same as lipotrim at all, so hopefully this different Dr will be alright with it. Just hate getting excited for nothing.

Hope your first day is going good so far...? :)

Theres not much difference in our weight so i cant see that being the reason, probably just each doctor has their own ways of doing things.

The stomach gurgling could just be a coincidence, that happened to me the first time i took them and i had to run toilet but it was nothing to do with the tablets. You have stuck to the rule so you should be ok...

so far so good with the first day. about to find what to have for tea. tummy still gurgling but no trips to the loo other than a wee lol lol are weight watchers and shops own healthy choice meals good for this diet?

I know that people do mix all kinds of diets with it, from what I've read theres lots of slimfast and WW along with Xenical.

thats ok then. day one so far so good. few tummy gurgles but nothing major.

will be looking for the ww and shops low fat desserts when shopping friday. missing my little snacks already lol hoping to lose some weight before break for concerts in march :)

I'm sure you will, who are you going to see in concert?? Something to aim for anyway isnt it!! I've one in june so would be great to lose a good bit by then!! I'm hoping to get to tesco for their meals and deserts or maybe ww, i will see which is cheapest on the day!! :)

Aw, glad your first day went good and if I start Xenical I'll deffinately be looking into the WW puddings. Lol. YUM.

seeing westlife in march so hoping to lose a little then to be able to dance all night without getting too breathless lol always good to have small goals to make it more achievable i say. oh yes need puds to satisfy the sweet cravings

Deffinately better to have goals. I'm trying to loose as much as I can before we move...Just so I feel more comfortable seeing as being over weight I'm obviously self concious..Would be easier. :)

i will let you know for sure which are best. going to be looking at labels properly for the first time and studying them. i know those onken biopot yoghurts are good especially the fat free vanilla one

Back