Attack hi guys, introduction

tryer said:
it's really tempting to weigh my self but just doing the count down till monday not long now.

I have a dilema and am planning on not ruining this diet.

on the 27th I have a buffet meal planned at red hot buffet near where I live ( manchester)

so I don't know what to do by that time i will be in cruise, so do i go and try and have as much plain meat that I can find and a few veggies that are on the list. ( never been before so not sure if everything has sauce on it = I can't eat it ).

or do I have my dinner before hand and go and get some food and push it around the plate but eat the veg.
I don't want to be different than everybody else, and I want to go as I organised it 6 weeks ago for me and a load of mates.
I don't want to take a night of this diet ( because I know what i'm like , I'm a bit of an all or nothing person).

help guys so I can plan ahead !

Menu looks great just eat Dukan friendly looks Like there's loads of choice ...I've eaten out every week and still lost xx hey I'm from Manchester too xx

Hey rednic. A fellow Manc cool! Where have you eaten out? It will give me some ideas. I've got to now start reading about cruise and hi light the important bits as have only read at mo the attack part. ( as wanted to get started ASAP .

Hey maintainer just noticed that you posted menu nice one. Didn't notice it at first ( I'm sure I'm blind some times) thanks Hun I will read the cruise phase of the diet and make my choices and do what you said when I get there. Whoop whoop

Hey rednic. A fellow Manc cool! Where have you eaten out? It will give me some ideas. I've got to now start reading about cruise and hi light the important bits as have only read at mo the attack part. ( as wanted to get started ASAP .

Hey maintainer just noticed that you posted menu nice one. Didn't notice it at first ( I'm sure I'm blind some times) thanks Hun I will read the cruise phase of the diet and make my choices and do what you said when I get there. Whoop whoop

just a little update for those that read this this thread, week one down and I have lost 6lb yeahhhhhhhhhhhh now on to cruise, so got to read the book again and get hilighting.

tryer said:
just a little update for those that read this this thread, week one down and I have lost 6lb yeahhhhhhhhhhhh now on to cruise, so got to read the book again and get hilighting.

Wow well done tryer that's a great Loss ...sorry forgot t post been eating out in places I can have steak and when on pp leave the salad xx

Well done :)

Back