How do you make your shakes/soups

Was this helpfull?

• Total voters
^^^mild disaster :D they welded themselves to the greaseproof paper and the bits i picked off that werent stuck werent that nice. Oh well!

Thanks guys for this idea of adding coffee with the vanilla shake. I've only just started on the Exante diet yesterday & I was surprised I did well :)
Today I took with me to work a vanilla shake & I was hoping I would like it otherwise I would have starved lol. But hearing I could add coffee (which I love anyway) I can't wait to have it now.
Again I just like to thank everyone here that where everyone is supporting each other here. We're all soon be Very Slim & happy x x

Ooh this sounds so exciting I start today. Will defiantly be trying the coffee :D

This has been a great thread - I've been sticking to the 'normal' flavours in this first week as too scared that if I jazzed anything up and then couldnt get it down at all I'd use that as an excuse to fall of't wagon!

Howver this morning I've done the vanilla /coffee / latte and its really nice and warm and filling so thank you

Vee x

Ok been doing this for a while now, and only use soups.
I add the following

Thai Chicken. Curry powder
Tom & Basil. Mixed herbs and Garlic
Vegetable. Garlic and pepper
Mushroom. Mixed herbs n garlic

Hope this helps

Massive fan of dark chilli chocolate (mmmm) so last night had blanket, sofa, favourite TV show and a mug of the chocolate shake made up with hot water, sweetener & a little chilli powder. Was v good on a cold night!

Although did warm my chocolate shake up last night so it felt as though I was drinking a hot chocolate with my partner lol x

What a helpful thread! I will deffo use these ideas!

Hi guys some really good suggestions on here...

i am absolutely fine with the bars and look forward to the shakes...but
the soup, i find disgusting.

i have tried some of the suggestions but i end up throwing at least half the soup down the sink.:(

please is there anyone that was in this position but found a (miracle) way to actually finish the soup without puking?

Im feeling sooo sorry for myself right now and ive only just started!:cry:

Thanks

Thank you to all who contribute to this thread. I've read it twice in full in the last 24 hours its so helpful!

I tried the coffee vanilla latte at lunch and wasn't so keen (1 spoon of coffee with whole sachet and 300ml of hot water) but next time I think I'll try 2 spoons of coffee or only use half a pack at a time as it wasn't coffee like enough. I have ordered the week starter pack (1 started with the 4 weeks shakes and bars) so after reading this I'm a little apprehensive about trying the soups but I'm also armed with what I can do to make them taste better :). Thank you.

I like to use a chocolate shake mix and make a muffin and chocolate custard. Just put the chocolate powder and a crushed sweetener into a small cup and put 2 teaspoonsful of it into a separate cup. Add a little water to the first cup (the one with most of the powder) and mix into a thick paste. Microwave for 1min 40. Add hot water to the other cup and mix to a custard consistency. I usually cut the muffin into small pieces and pour the custard over. mmmmmmmmmm

i wish someone would do something with the bars i have so many left and cant face eating them theyre boring and i chew and chew and chew it tastes horrible!!! blah! i tried black coffee with sweetner then vanilla shake was beautiful going to try vanilla shake with coffee i also like vanilla shake on its on have cinnamon to hand for my banana or vanilla (only tried with banana atm) wanting to try the pops that sounds an amaze idea!!! i tried hot choc shake meh i wasnt too fussed on it and spilt it on my bed and stank my room out for days... safe to say i havnt drank it since that night!!!!

I tried the muffin idea was amazing my custard not so much I put a tiny bit of cinnamon on top I feel like im eating something naughty :D

Wow muffins I gotta try this I tried making the porridge into the biscuits but they were horrid only thing that I'm really loving that works is my vanilla shake with ice and coffee blended tastes just like a Starbucks frapachino xxx

After hearing that everyone said the tomato soup was shocking, I had my first one tonight. Heaped salt and black pepper on it, it was ok...not Heinz but ok!I mix the chocolate shake in coffe for a very nice mocha.

Back