If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

7pp! OMG! :eek:
That's one big Yorkshire! But Ya Trina-its prob a meal in itself nearly. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

soup in a Yorkshire pud? x

Tesco's are 7PP and aunt Bessie's are 9pp xx

Oooo that's worth knowing as Aunt Bessie's are currently on offer in Tesco (£1 for 2 instead of £1.75) x

7pp! OMG! :eek:
That's one big Yorkshire! But Ya Trina-its prob a meal in itself nearly. :D

Imagine how yummy the 9pp one is! X

They r sooo tasty. I Used to fill them with veg soup haha.x

soup in a Yorkshire pud? x

Didn't it go soggy and leak through any holes?!? X

Wel the bottom goes sogy but the sides r nice and crispxm. What sort of yorkies do u buy with holes in them haha. Vegtable soup in a giant yorkie is the bomb!! Its like pancakes we always had soup on them 2 or sugar and vinegar yum yum.x

Wel the bottom goes sogy but the sides r nice and crispxm. What sort of yorkies do u buy with holes in them haha. Vegtable soup in a giant yorkie is the bomb!! Its like pancakes we always had soup on them 2 or sugar and vinegar yum yum.x

Sugar and vinegar?!! Lol

what lol that sounds rank lol iv heard of chicken soup on pancakes but not vinegar!

what kind of soup goes in your pud?

what lol that sounds rank lol iv heard of chicken soup on pancakes but not vinegar!

what kind of soup goes in your pud?

Well its usualy vegtable soup but i suppose any wud work. I dont like that lemon juice the u put on pancakes so i thort vinegar wud work and then sugar. It does sound random but it is realy tasty haha.x

I went to Iceland today and saw there ready meals and they have chicken tikka in yorkie puds AND chilli in yorkies!!
how disgusting is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well its usualy vegtable soup but i suppose any wud work. I dont like that lemon juice the u put on pancakes so i thort vinegar wud work and then sugar. It does sound random but it is realy tasty haha.x

haha I believe you! suppose dont knock until you try. I prefer mine with ice cream x

Haha I can tell you're back Serena as your thread has moved on 4 pages since I posted a few hours ago!

Your roast dinner looks yummy. Were they quorn sausages? Is quorn lower in fat/calories than meat? Does it taste nice? I might have to try some quorn at some point.

Ooh I thought of you last week when we had a chicken casserole and I made dumplings to go with it! They were Aunt Bessies ones- so yummy!!!

lol its weird haha yea I love it as a desert rather the main x

The Convo has already gone down hill! Talk of Crispy with Wet and Sweet with Savoury, you lot disgust me ;-) x

Sarah...those Sausages were Linda McCartney Red Onion & Rosemary, 2 for 3pp :) I don't normally buy them as they are pricier than Quorn but they were on offer in Morrisons. Dumplings are the food of heaven, I had stew n dumplings twice this week and plan on making it again in the not too distant future!

there is so many sarahs haha common as muck x

But Serena you missed being disgusted by us. :D
I love pancakes anyway at all-sweet or savoury. Yum. :D

I can't stand anything sour! Just the word makes the saliva draw in my mouth!!

Back