JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Well done you!

Hope you feel better quickly and that cough soon goes. It will be benefitted your tummy muscles though!

Thank you lovely ladies :)

Last week on mon morning I lost 1lb not the 3.5 though - that was the gym weigh in which can come in a bit differently. I'm not saying I'm not really pleased I just don't want to fool you into thinking I've lost nearly half a stone in 2 weeks ;)

Eats today:

B: Naughty rye toast with pb and a banana

The rest I have no idea. But I'll eat fairly light I think.

Hope everyone has a nice Monday xxxx

Doing great honey .... keep it up xx Feel better soon xx

Mmm Pb on rye...yummy! Are You feeling any better huni? Any other yummy eats?! Xxx

Yes! :) I had a random lunch of tuna and sweet corn in a bowl lol. Then 1 square of dark choc.

Then at weigh in at the gym she had made healthy chocolate and she had made flax bread. Flax bread was okay and I think I'll make it but chocolate was AMAZING!!!! It was like rich chocolate fudge. All it is: 1 shot of coconut oil, 1 shot of cocoa powder, a few drops of vanilla essence, 1 shot of set honey. Gently heat in a pan. Then cool in foil in a tray in fridge. I'm going to bake some now :)

Then for tea had turkey burgers :)

Lost 1lb.2 at weigh in tonight :)

Really chuffed as found out I lost the most last week (which showed on my scales this morning I think) so I've won a free personal training session with her! Super pleased and excited! Need to wait until I'm better though as I have seen her sessions and she is tough and makes people work hard! Scary! Haha genuinely looking forward to it actually ;) xxxx

Lost 1lb.2 at weigh in tonight :)

Really chuffed as found out I lost the most last week (which showed on my scales this morning I think) so I've won a free personal training session with her! Super pleased and excited! Need to wait until I'm better though as I have seen her sessions and she is tough and makes people work hard! Scary! Haha genuinely looking forward to it actually ;) xxxx

Well done hun. Good on you for going even if you weren't very well xx

Ahh jessy that's awesome stuff! So pleased for you! And totally deserved! You sound so in the zone and the nutritional plan obviously suits! How did James get on?!
And whoaa there on the chocolate! I want to hear more! Maybe a pic or two on IG?! Xx

Great that you won the PT session! :) Hope you feel better soon. X

Woohoo so pleased! But I am genuinely scared at how hard I know she will work me! xx

Ahh jessy that's awesome stuff! So pleased for you! And totally deserved! You sound so in the zone and the nutritional plan obviously suits! How did James get on?! And whoaa there on the chocolate! I want to hear more! Maybe a pic or two on IG?! Xx

Thanks beautiful :) I think it does I really would recommend it! James stayed the same - actually a really good result because he drank copious amounts of beer at the weekend ;)

First batch is ok I think less oil more honey so gonna trial and experiment!

xxxx

That's amazing Jess! What a wee star you are! And yes choc sounds delish! X Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks beauty :) xx

Well done you! You're on a roll - you'll be disappearing in no time!! x

Thanks babe! Haha that's the plan ;) xxxx I've realised though I've no idea what weight I should be!

Back