jet's take on a diary !!!

Jet sorry you've been having a rubbish time.
You are valued very much here and youre a great mum so we need to help get your self esteem out of the toilet.

Where did you find the coconut flavouring?

Jet sorry you've been having a rubbish time.
You are valued very much here and youre a great mum so we need to help get your self esteem out of the toilet.

Where did you find the coconut flavouring?

hi jaqys hope ur ok lovley ,it's a lot better than wot it is now !!
we've been togehter 1 year tomorrow mmmm!!

and thank you sweets u have been missed too !!!

coconut flavouring from a website called j r watson's !!!

morning diary well 1lb and 2 ounces down ,so hopefully im back on track,even with my weekend off ,it was needed...

im not too sure how i slept last night ,it was a strange night ,doors blowing like someone had left a window open mmmmmmmm so that distrubed me amd OH comes to bed really late after a 2-10 ...men !!!

morning jet - looking forward to the weekend. well done on your loss - update your stat and ticker!

morning jet - looking forward to the weekend. well done on your loss - update your stat and ticker!

hi there sweets i didnt change my ticker when i put on so its the correct weight !!!

and thank you hunny !!!!

morning diary well i finally found my other scales they are the homedics body fat analayser scales ,so i goes to the loo lol and gets on the scales and these are reading better than my older scales ,so which do u think i should start using ,the difference in the 2 scales are as( old scales where 10st 3lb 0 ounces and the new scales where 10st 1lb 06 ounces ) so which should i use ,plus these did my body fat,water,muscle mass and bmi ,i may move on to these .........

wot do we think !!!!!!

What a question! Enjoy the 'free' loss!!

Have a good weekend.

lol thanks anju just wot i thought !!!!!!!!

have a good weekend too !!!!!!!!!!!!

oooo use the lighter ones as they have lots of bits on so must be right !!!!!
Ive still not worked out how to use mine lol so i just weigh should check out the extras really

hope your well hun xxxx

hey there scrumps ,i wasnt sure how to use mine ,but i had to update my age as i bought these scales when i was 39 omg lol ....

im doing ok thanks just cleaned out the spare room wot a mess ,but at least i know where everything is lol !!!!!

hope ur ok sweets !!!

just an update on the muffins i made ....

coconut muffin's yum yum the weatbran lets the mind think u have dessicated coconut in instead of flavouring .

now the chocolate muffin's mmmmm im impressed with the flavouring in these but still may need a little more !!

so all in all yum yum yum !!!

Jet I'd use the techno scales :) I like to note down each day my lean muscle mass, body fat, water etc....

for today I'm "up" on yesterday but the scales actually show me I'm up on WATER percentage :)...so I can breathe easy knowing it'll come off again on pp :) x

Jet I'd use the techno scales :) I like to note down each day my lean muscle mass, body fat, water etc....

for today I'm "up" on yesterday but the scales actually show me I'm up on WATER percentage :)...so I can breathe easy knowing it'll come off again on pp :) x

hi sarah i am going to do but i need to learn how to work them properly so im thinking that the water % needs to be qyite high then lol omg another thing to fox my brain !!!!!!!!

Back