JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

oh please hun that would be great im thinking of cycling the marathon on my exercise bike after watching the biggest loser but cant find the timer thing the kids took it off. so might just have to order myself a new bike.ooh

I have one of those vibrating machines you stand on, does that count as exercise lol?

Sounds like you have a plan all worked out , I must check out the calculator thing.

Well yesterday I ate around 24 points and this morning shows a gain of 0.2lbs. Not a huge amount but still a gain so Im going to stick to 24 points today again and see what happens tomorrow. I cant let go of the Exante packs at all though. Still had a shake for breakfastand a soup for lunch, lol.

keep with the shakes joanne they will give you all the goodness you would not be getting from eating and you can still call yourself an exantier :D

i also have a vibration machine. they are very good ;)

Thats my thinking Julie and they are just so quick and convenient.

Today hasnt been a great day. Nothing to do with diet but I threw up in work earlier and got sent home. Im sitting here right now feeling hungry but scared to eat anything incase I bring it up again.

how are you feeling joanne?

Im fine thanks Colly but I now have DD ill in bed. Think whatever it is might be a 24 hour thing so hopefully she will be back to normal tomorrow as well.

aww poor dd. these things seem to be spreading like wildfire, it was all round my work i think i was the only member of staff who didn't get it- thank god as i can't handle being sick!

Yeah I dont mind not being well but hate actually vomiting. Especially when there isnt anything in your stomach to bring up. Its just painful then.

Ahh joanne hope your dd gets better soon. My ds has just got over it was off school for 3 days. Well done on sticking to 24 points ive been adding little bits but not counting points im waiting for my calculator to come and gonna get a starter pack too.

We are starting ww but not leaving, going to keep posting in our diaries. I'm still going to be using Exante products at least for breakfast if nothing else and am currently planning coming back to TS in a month or 2. I just need a break for a while.

Nothing worse than throwing up :jelous: Feel better soon

xxx

The transition to WW is going well. It is great to be able to just do something as simple as pick up an apple without an overwhelming feeling of guilt. Still not at the whole 29 points - planning on 27 today - and it seems to be working - Im not gaining weight.

Anyway today is WI day as Ive changed it now to a Friday so in the past 5 days Ive lost a grand total of 1/2lb. Could certainly have been much worse so Im very happy with that.

Back