Josie Gibson's Slimmables.....Paleo

Carls_x

Hi all, I'm about to embark on Josie's clean and green 14 day detox tomorrow as part of her Slimmables diet. Was wondering if anyone is planning on doing the same or has already started? The website page is a bit scant when you sign up so thought it might be useful to find like minded people to go along the journey with. Thanks Carly x

Yeah I've signed up and I understand it to some degree now. I've just completed day three of the detox and it's all better to understand when you have signed up. The slim bites work on your weight and then you can earn them by exercising. I'm quite likening it. Stripping out the carbs, processed food, dairy and wheat

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yeah. I've lost 5lb in 5 days and feel great for just stripping back to the basics

I've just started today, struggling to keep the carbs under 100g though. The carbs were almost done just from breakfast (a bowl of fruit) x

Going to re-read the book and refresh my memory. If I like it I may subscribe online...will watch your progress with interest. Do either of you have a diary on here?

I've just started today, struggling to keep the carbs under 100g though. The carbs were almost done just from breakfast (a bowl of fruit) x

You're not counting them in actual food weight are you? That's what I did with my first day but then it struck me when you use the website that it's the carb value in the fruit....so an orange can weight 50g but the carb value is 7.4g and that's what you count x

Going to re-read the book and refresh my memory. If I like it I may subscribe online...will watch your progress with interest. Do either of you have a diary on here?

I don't but I could do a screen shot of my day if that helps and post it

You're not counting them in actual food weight are you? That's what I did with my first day but then it struck me when you use the website that it's the carb value in the fruit....so an orange can weight 50g but the carb value is 7.4g and that's what you count x

No, when I put my food in to the diary it tells me the total carbs at the bottom and I went over on first 3 days. I've stayed under today by staying away from fruit and sticking to mainly protein. I'm on day 4 and have lost 4lbs so far so it's obviously not done any harm x

Hi there! I'm thinking about signing up to slimmables but was wondering before I do, do you have to weigh all your foods? Although I'm good at this to start with I always get bored with it pretty quickly so I'm looking for a diet where I don't have to weigh everything! Your advice will be really appreciated x

I weighed in yesterday and smack on a stone in 13 days x

Hi I'm thinking of starting this plan and wondering how you got on weather it was successful or not and if you wouldn't mind sharing your thoughts on it please. Thanks

Back