Kettleworx - confused!

michmick

Slimmer for Cornwall
Hi
I'm currently doing the 30 day shred and now looking at what I can do once I've finished.
I've read lots on here about kettle bells and kettleworx which sounds like what I want to do, I like the short stints of exercise it seems to offer.
However looking on amazon and kettleworx official site, I can't decide what I need to get. Which DVD set? How many? What size kettle bell should I get? Where do you get them from?
Thanks for any advice, I've tried looking for the answers to these in another threads but some are so long that I couldn't fine the info I needed!

I was surprised to see kettlebells on sale at my local sainsburys about a month ago - you may be able to just buy it in-store if that's quicker/more convenient.

Ideal world used to have just the three main DVDs on offer (core, resistance and cardio) the others from that set aren't really worth it one is a quick intro DVD, and two extra DVDs with 3 10min workouts, I do use the extra ones occasionally but didn't even open the pack for the first 6 weeks.

I got my bell from tesco x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi - welcome to the world of Kettleworx! You have the answers to your questions already, but I would add that the Tesco bell is great. I have both the 5kg and the 7.5kg. They have seen a lot of use and they still look the same as the day I got them. For the price they are excellent value.

Back