Liverpool Meet 10/12 July ~ The aftermath lol! :-)

Wheres Jury's inn?x

Hiya Lauren, Jury's is right next to the Arena at Albert Dock. Are you coming to the meet? :D

Hiya Lauren, Jury's is right next to the Arena at Albert Dock. Are you coming to the meet? :D

Hi Chicky!! ooh i know where you mean!

im thinking of it.. but will be on lipotrim, so strictly water for me :break_diet:

will there be one soon after??? xxx

I would like to!! its been fab speaking to people in the same boat, got so much support..

im in the lipotrim forum so miss this sorta stuff, glad i found it!

keep me posted on days and times..
and looking at it, i should be well off lipotrim and a super skinny new me by then, so count me in! xxx

:D Everyone is welcome for a weekend of fun and frolicks :D

Carol aka Mrs Depp ~ Fri & Sat ~ Jurys
Becky aka Becky85/misscheeky! ~ Fri & Sat ~ Jurys
Shelbell aka Shel ~ Saturday daytime cos I can't dance (unless I get nervous and pull out last minute...has been known)
Kenshin
Kate4
JanD (Sat evening only)
Debbiemac ~ Sat ~ Jurys
Flirty and KP (maybe!) ... I was missed off!
tazzi_mctaztaz aka Taryn
Allan G ~ Fri & Sat ~ Jurys
LovelyLauren

I wouldn't go so far as to say thet, but he's definitely one who likes to be 'in the thick of it' so to speak lol!! Although I didn't see him strutting his stuff in Flares there were other witnesses! :8855:

:D Only because you didnt come to Flares, we carried on the party whilst you went to the jurys for tea and a chat :rolleyes:

:D Only because you didnt come to Flares, we carried on the party whilst you went to the jurys for tea and a chat :rolleyes:

Ah well, that was our preferred method of enjoyment at the time. And we did have a lovely time, we must've spent about 3 hours in the foyer! You should've come along! :D

Back