London Meet, 7th - 8th March 2008 - Anyone Interested?

Hi Guys

I would definitely be interested....used to organise a London meet every few months for a couple of years but have taken a back seat over the past year. Not sure if you've already got a venue...but as an idea if you haven't ...we used to use Henry's Bar in Green Park because it is central, easy to get to and they are very water friendly!!! :D

Henry's Cafe Bar, Green Park, London, W1J 8HY - pub details # beerintheevening.com

It;s a nice bar that also does food and is open all day on a Saturday and it is right next door to Green Park station.

Davina...we're practically neighbours!!! I'm in Middlesex...:D

I may be able to make it if work allows....

Dom!!! It would be lovely to meet you again....depending on the date, Htpink may also be able to come along!!! :D

Tee hee, no water pour moi, I'm back on the lady petrol (what my OH charmingly calls white wine!).

Dom!!! It would be lovely to meet you again....depending on the date, Htpink may also be able to come along!!! :D

Would be lovely to meet you again too lovely!

there are quite a few venues around london :)
how about something in leicester square or even covent grdns?

Hi Guys

I would definitely be interested....used to organise a London meet every few months for a couple of years but have taken a back seat over the past year. Not sure if you've already got a venue...but as an idea if you haven't ...we used to use Henry's Bar in Green Park because it is central, easy to get to and they are very water friendly!!! :D

Henry's Cafe Bar, Green Park, London, W1J 8HY - pub details # beerintheevening.com

It;s a nice bar that also does food and is open all day on a Saturday and it is right next door to Green Park station.
Sounds good to me. My 30th bday is only a couple of weeks after so it can be my present to me!
I'll only be able to come down for the day though, it'll be good to catch up with some old friends!
Gives me something to aim for! :D

Not sure how up-to-date this list will be!

Jo
Maggie
Sam (maybe)
Sarah (maybe)
KittyKat
Amber
Saffron
Chika
LollyPop
Davina
Mochaj (maybe)
Lighterlady
gdollery (maybe)
Mrs D (maybe)
Mrs Roch
Dobbie
Blue_grapefruit
Fuzzys angel (maybe)
Sazzy34 hopefully
Summersky
Porgeous
Kandy (maybe)
Kenshin112
Diva
Dom1979 (maybe)
htpink
fiona78

Last edited:
Any definite decision yet on the date? Not sure if this is meant to be a two dayer or a one day...I can only do the Saturday which is the 8th I think.

Is everyone ok about it being Henry's Bar in Picadilly?

Well check you out....:)

Don't we just!!! LOL :D :D :D

Flaming Jetsetter....so Feb its the States and March its Dubai??

I wanna be your kind of skint!

Just found this thread!
I'd love to come if I may to meet all you lovely people who have supported me so far on this forum!
Count me in (just hope I've managed to stick to the diet properly and have lost some weight by then!lol)
Tansyx

Back