Attack My Dukan diet

polis

Hello everybody
I am new on this forum and from tomorrow i will star with Dukan Diet
i am 180 cm tall and i have 83 kg. My goal is 70 kg. Wish me luck :)))
i have some questions :
1•can i mix proteins or i must it only one tip of protein.For example:if i eat chicken for lunch i must eat chicken for dinner or i can eat eggs or some other protein?
2• I saw on youtube that i can make pancaces with oat bran and Eggs. Can I eat them like Bread ?
3• can i drink coca - cola zero?
That is for now :) i will be here more often becouse for the first time i am on this diet.
PLEASE write to me everything that you think that will be helpful for me . And maybe will be share some recepites

We will be in touch .
Have great day/night
Polis :*

Yes- Dr Dukan in his book actually says he encourages low calorie soda drinks (1 calorie) diet coke, coke zero etc to make sure people drink enough.
I think the one thing to keep in mind on this diet is that if your weight doesnt go doen or you stall at any point, assess the extras (i.e the diet coke, or the tolerateds like muller light) as not everybody can have them and still lose weight.
I have babbled a bit but hope it makes sense!
P.s sorry ive never made the pancakes or the bread so cannot answer that!
Good luck- its such a great diet! X

Hi - yes you can mix your proteins as much as you want - you can drink diet coke but just be careful on how much - you are better drinking water as I find diet coke makes me stall. You can eat the galette how you want but it doesn't really taste like bread more like a pancake there Is a bread recipe on here which is really nice - good luck on your dukan journey :)

Good luck polis! I'm on my second day and actually enjoying it! I think it's because I'm not getting hungry.

I cant wait to start tomorrow :) now i will make some plans to be ready and only eat:))))Later i will write my manu for tomorrow
:*

Hello everybody ..

Today is my first day of Dukan Diet .

I started with one nescafe with milk and glass of water . Now i am drinking water all the time... I must drink more water :)
Later before my lunch i will have one glass of yogurt
For lunch I have not decided what to eat. Yesterday I made pancakes from oat bran. So I will combine with something else :)
That is for now, I will keep you updated throughout the day for my menu, and at the evening I will summarize the day for clearly see what I ate :)

I hope that you started this day like me positively..
We will chat later .

Se yaa .
Have a nice day :)

Did you not have anything to eat for your lunch? I'm trying to drink more water too, just really annoys me needed to go to the loo all the time!

For lunch I had: a few pancakes (pancakes in small size) with cheese and one chicken wing meat without skin .
Until what time we are allowed to eat? Can you eat mustard?

xoxo

Hi Polis

You can eat whenever you like, all day every day if you are hungry! Mustard is fine but limit it during Attack. What cheese have you had?

P x

cheese that i eat was with 8%fat. Is it ok? what about mushrooms ? because someone claims that they are protein...

Hi Polis

You shouldn't be eating cheese during Attack and not really during Cruise either, to be honest, except for the lowest of fat cottage cheeses and Quark (a fat free cream cheese).

Mushrooms are fine when you reach Cruise and on PV (protein and vegetable) days, but not on PP (pure protein) days.

P x

Yesterday my first day :
I started with one nescafe with milk and glass of water .and a lots of water
Later before my lunch one glass of yogurt
Lunch : a few pancakes (pancakes in small size) with cheese and one chicken wing meat without skin .
Dinner : one chicken wing meat without skin
after dinner i was in gym and after that i have one ness cafe with milk and water . and later around 10 :30 i have two glasses yogurt.
Thats all for my first day :)

today second day :
I started with one ness cafe with milk and one glass of water.Later i will have 2 eggs .
for lunch i will eat fish tuna and i think thats for dinner will bе the same , Today i am intо fish :)))

Have a nice day :*

I think so, but you don't seem to be eating much really. And food at breakfast just coffee? Are you not hungry?
I had yogurt and oat bran for breakfast and have just had 2 boiled eggs on my break with 1 cup of tea. Also had a bottle of water. Going to have chicken for dinner tonight with spices hmm :)

When I go to work I drink coffee, water and then I'm not hungry. :)today I ate two eggs and yogurt till noon 12 p.m
I dont have lunch yet (I have a lot of work) but I think I'll eat now :)))

you think that i must eat more?

Back