My Goal is to be Healthier dropping from 26 stone 10 lbs

Thank you things are tricky just trying my best 365 lbs Today xxx

Sorry been awol.tbing have Bern tough.

Back to counting didn't Weigh in this morning.

Feel like I am.coming down with bug.

Had
400 mls coffee
1200 mls Squash

Tom soup for lunch

Wrap
Eggs x 2
100g cottage cheese
Sciracha
70g avocado

4 aldi rice cake
Hummus
toms

Protein pudding

Hi Jules, I've been AWOL too and just back. Had a bit of a health hiccup and am off work sick for a few weeks. Thinking of you, look after yourself.

Hunny sorry things have been tough for you :( you sound like your making progress hun. Xxx

362.9.this morning so small steps.

Still.focusing on protein and fiber.

Hols started with my son Fri. We are away in a caravan next week. But in control of food so a good thing. I'd rather cook. Although will be frozen food. But also halloumi and flatbread and salad. Added melon as only ME who eats it so bonus as it goes off...but children will.

Xxxx

Enjoy the break, hope the weather is good.

Thank you exhausted from break within cals but after doing a max of 2k ish a day added up since last sun I've done 33k in 8 days so 17000 steps MORE than normal. Weight was 368 when came home tonight. This was last week. Sun is my extra easy day xxxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240729_005600_Nutracheck.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729_005600_Nutracheck.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 1
Yep so weight was up from hols. Thinking it maybe inflammatory in my knees and back. MRI last mon. The lady was awful. I cried. Dr's messaged I need to make appointment for results. So need to book one but it will be a while before I can get it.

Weather's been warm. I've had 3 days of under 2000 1500 ish but my knee has been so uncomfortable I need it maxed on pain killers.

Weight has been yo yoing was 368lbs when back from.hol after being 363 lbs before. Assume its salt, water, ovulation ( spots on my chin so peroid due) plus the inflammatory. But I am LEARNING to keep ploughing through.

Have done well 3 out of 7 day days drinking squash and some water. Plus a few diet cokes or lemonade. But need to keep going and trying.

Steps have been between 2500 and 4500 ish some days. But 3 lower days this week

Mum and dads 50th wedding anniversary tom. So out for a meal. No idea what I am having ad yet.

Enjoy the sun xxc

Get those results as soon as you can, would the doctor do a phone consultation?
Enjoy the meal out.

Thanks hunny. Yep phone consultant on 29th Aug 🙄 so a while but oh well.

Sorted out plans for half term up to OH family 💜💙 I love them.

Scales back down to 364 lbs Today.

I had chicken burger southern fried yesterday. Was nice.

Chilled day today charged mobility scooter for full on day tom a small local theme park. Mostly outside and it may rain :(

Been sleeping 10 1/2 hrs and 11 hrs the last few days. I am exhausted. But busy day tom then chilled day weds. Another Dr's appointment Thurs. Then chilled week Fri.

Plan teas

Today probably eggs, ham avocado wrap
Tom McDonald's
Weds steak, pots and peas
Thurs at friends eggs and avocado and salad in wrap
Fri probably 1/2 pizza with OH and salad

Xxx̌x

Thank you sorry been missing hurt my back lifting mobility scooter in car in rain I slipped :(

Ben away for week. Has chips- weight out from.chip shop 362.5 this morning am OK. Did fly up to 370 agai . But think it was inflammation. Still sore.

Freezer broke while away so using lots of food up. Means zero take aways which is good. Money are health wise xxxx

Back