Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

Hi Nails

Where have you gone??? I came on here to check out your drunken ramblings and ....... NONE!!! whats going on!!!

xx

Hello all!
Had a very hectic weekend, deffo no druken ramblings from me, not because I didn't go out butI think I lost the ability to type, believe me it wasn't pretty and I thank my lucky stars I didn't come on here, god knows what rubbish I would of come out with ;)
Ds started pre-school today, it went really well and I'm so relieved. I got myself into such a state I gave myself the runs!
Got wi tomorrow, been fairly good (other than Sat night) so fingers crossed. Infact I think fate stepped in on Sat night as I was about to tuck into some chips and some bloke tried to pinch one as he walked past, me being very precious with my food shoved the tray of chips out of his way and dumped the lot on the floor :eek: My mate said my face was a picture :giggle:I had forgotten about it until she reminded me the next day, anyway enough of all that ..... oh and one more thing, I slipped on a spilt drink and fell on my bum :eek::eek::eek: omg very embarrassing and will not be frequenting that establishment for some time :eek:
Anyway, I'll let you know how I get on with the wi tomorrow.
xx

Meant to add, I'm going to wear my jeans to my wi tomorrow which I know will gain weight but I can't wear my summer skirt anymore as it's too cold and a pain in the bum to iron as well! So if I don't lose or put on :eek: I'll blame it on that! :giggle:
xx

Oh and another thing lol (sorry not been on for ages and keep forgetting to tell you things!) I bumped into a girl I've not seen for a while and she said she could really notice I've lost weight, she said she thought I was disappearing! She asked if I was dieting and I said I was on WW and she said that I was looking really well! I was well chuffed with that :D
Catch you all tomorrow :)
xx

good luck tomorrow nails ive got mine too

Well I lost 1.5lb and that was with my jeans!!! Yay!!!
I weighed myself this morning before I went in my normal wi clothes and then with my jeans and top and there was a 2lb difference :eek:, so really I should have lost more at my wi and I would have got my next silver 7 but I'm pleased I've gone in my jeans and I would have hated to have got my silver 7 this week and then put on next week in my jeans, plus the weather is turning colder so I had to do it at some point.
Anyway, I'm well pleased and off to change my ticker :D
Oh and before I go, I found some FRAZZLES today :eek::party0011: I've not been able to find them anywhere! When I spotted them my mum said it was like a trolley dash, I just loaded loads of them in my arms and was extremely excited hahaha! I had to tell the girl on the till that they were only 1 point, so I'm stocked up with frazzles and very, very happy :D.
Hope you've all had a good day :)
xx

Congratulations!! And thats with Jeans!! :talk017::wow::talk017:

I havent seen Frazzels over here? What are they like. I love crisps - maybe its better if I dont know:rolleyes:
Ax

Congratulations!! And thats with Jeans!! :talk017::wow::talk017:

I havent seen Frazzels over here? What are they like. I love crisps - maybe its better if I dont know:rolleyes:
Ax

Thanks Andi :)
Frazzles are Crispy Bacon flavour corn snacks and are the best! Shame you can't get them :p lol!

well done chick:party0038::party0038::party0038::party0038::party0038::party0038:

Thanks for your support Paula :D

Oh and before I go, I found some FRAZZLES today :eek::party0011: I've not been able to find them anywhere! When I spotted them my mum said it was like a trolley dash, I just loaded loads of them in my arms and was extremely excited hahaha! I had to tell the girl on the till that they were only 1 point, so I'm stocked up with frazzles and very, very happy :D.
Hope you've all had a good day :)
xx

Hi

Congrats on your loss :)

What size bag are the Frazzles? The WW Esource thingy says they're 2.5 points .... I want the 1 point ones lol

xx

Omg I just had a huge panic then lol!
Do you know what I can't actually see where it says how many grams are in it??? Had a good look over the bag and it doesn't list it. Under the nutritional values it says:
Per pack - 80kcal
Sat Fat - 0.3g
= 1pt yay! :D
Best bet is to take out your calculator and it you come across them (blooming hard as hardly anywhere sells them :rolleyes:) work out how many points are in them.
Thanks for your congrats love.
xx

well done on WI especialy with your jeans on, i weighrd in this week in my jeans and was thinking of going in a leotard this week!!!! need all the help i can get x

Back