New to diet chef

pinkbush

Hi everyone I have started the Diet Chef yesterday, I am really overweight and need to lose at least four stone. I am assuming that the diet consists of around 700 calories so I have to use the other 500 for extras like bread with my soup or veg, rice, pasta etc?
I am amazed at how tiny the breakfasts are, I have had the coconut and sweet potatoe soup which was lovely. And the cottage pie could have been better it was a bit bland. The Thia chicken curry I have had for my lunch today was really nice, I had 40grams of brown rice with it.
PIE have the ham and sweet corn chowder for my tea as I am at work this afternoon. Any help will be great fully received

The cottage pie is one of my faves BUT I cook it in a dish in the oven, then serve it will some Bisto gravy on (and broccoli) yummy

you are right about adding calories yourself, but do your diet chef profile if you haven't already. You may need to eat more than you think if you have lots to lose. Most of us then use myfitnesspal.com to load all our calories in which is fantastic.

Diet chef comes in at about 800 a day. Sometimes more sometimes less depending on what you choose that day. I then add milk for cereal and cups of tea, slice of bread with lunch, some fruit as snacks or a yoghurt, and then veg for dinner, sometimes some rice.

Drink plenty of water too

Good luck xxx

Last edited:
Back