Non-Scale Victories

managed to fit into a pair of my jeans i couldnt get my ass into before!! .. guna lose another 7lbs and try the rest of them! ( I have at least 10 items of skirts/jeans etc to fit into under my bed! )

Last edited:
Yay manage to be able to do up a size 14 pair of jeans,not quite looking good enough to wear them out yet lol but bonus that could do them up when 7weeks ago when I started WW that was not doable!

My mum found a pair of size 10 river island short shorts that I got while I was in college. I said "No way will I be able to button those now". Guess what? They buttoned! They don't exactly look good... Still have too much belly/love handles but I was delighted I could even do them up!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
My mum found a pair of size 10 river island short shorts that I got while I was in college. I said "No way will I be able to button those now". Guess what? They buttoned! They don't exactly look good... Still have too much belly/love handles but I was delighted I could even do them up!

You sound like me with my jeans lol.Well done at doing them up and a size 10... Way to go!!

bulldogdaisy said:
You sound like me with my jeans lol.Well done at doing them up and a size 10... Way to go!!

I was thinking the same thing lol. We don't like them on us but we're a step closer at least!! X

azwethinkweiz said:

Amazing! River come up small too :) well done you x

I bought 2 size 16 tops last week....1 is still a little small but the other fits perfectly :)

Chelley said:
Amazing! River come up small too :) well done you x

Nah I think I got those shorts when I was between a 10 and a 12. They're a looser fit than usual. I'm convinced the sizes are smaller in there now than they were when I shopped there a few years ago lol!

I'm in the 11,s according to my scales! Official weigh in Wednesday

I got the seatbelt in the car done up without a stupid extension thingy yesterday. Really pleased as haven't been able to do it up without struggling for years and it just slipped in without any fidgeting, door opening, contortion etc.

Also I bought a size 28 top last week and it fitted perfectly, previously I was at least a 32.

I'm so pleased with my progress so far and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it continues.

RaspberryMoon said:
I got the seatbelt in the car done up without a stupid extension thingy yesterday. Really pleased as haven't been able to do it up without struggling for years and it just slipped in without any fidgeting, door opening, contortion etc.

Also I bought a size 28 top last week and it fitted perfectly, previously I was at least a 32.

I'm so pleased with my progress so far and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it continues.

Well done to you :0) it's a great feeling when something like that happens,keep up the good work :0)

Got told by my daughter that my jeans looked silly (size 12) as they were too baggy changed into my other size 12 skinny jeans & had the dame response :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

michellethegooner said:
Got told by my daughter that my jeans looked silly (size 12) as they were too baggy changed into my other size 12 skinny jeans & had the dame response :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's fantastic!! Time to go shopping :) you've done amazing, really inspirational :D

Well done to you. Thats the motivation to keep going, you are doing so well . Best of luck x x

Back