Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

in 7 weeks ive had no chocolate... its not bothering me too much at the moment..

i dont know if ive got the strength to just have one piece or one of those fun size bars...i'd properly go back for more and finish the pack off!

if i was still on the tablets.... which im thinking of doing but not sure how they are gonna go with the cd stuff............. there would be no way i would have had chocolate.... i just to keep me on track and stop eating foods outside the xenical rules... less than 6 weeks to go... and then less than 7 weeks to go, until i can enjoy a meal and not feel like oh crap i am going to put on 4 lbs etc..

ive been thinking the same about the cd and the xenical.the cdc told me i couldnt take the xenical and do the cd..but if i went down on the plans and didnt do ss and had a mix of food and packs i would give the xenical a go and see what happens... would like to try the ss but that means my doctor would know and im not sure if i'd want that so i think if you go on a different plan,you dont have to tell the doctor..

it all depends on what my next couple of weigh ins are like,if im not shifting anyting but 2lbs then cd here i come

Re: Pretty little blue Pill!!!- Kes Xenical Diary

Why would your Dr know... if you don't mind me asking

the cdc said that they have to inform your doctor if youre going onto ss..i checked it on the website and it says the same :(

i wouldnt want my doc knowing either

bunny_hops said:
the cdc said that they have to inform your doctor if youre going onto ss..i checked it on the website and it says the same :(

i wouldnt want my doc knowing either

Is your bmi above 40? Ate you on any medication?

If the answer is no to these you don't have to have your Dr's signature..
There would have been no way my Dr would have let me do it..
In the paperwork I have it says you are recommend to inform your Dr before starting... but then that's up to you if you do it... you would need to talk to a cdc about that though....

Just a thought... if you wanted to see what its like, go to your cdc and ask to be put on a higher plan like the 1000 or 1200 cal plans... this way you could treat it like having the slim fast shakes for breakfast and lunch... but the cd ones are less in cals... and as far as I know less in sugar... and def less in carbs....
You do not at all need anything from your Dr for that.... or the next one down is the 810 cal one... (which has 3 packs (shakes etc ) and a small 200 cal (i think) meal...

THANKS for all that hun! :) im definitely going to email my cdc then and she what she says...she was the only one that emailed me back and i did tell her a few weeks ago i would sign up with her as she helped me with the info etc...she just said to let her know when im ready for it..
ive had 2 weeks of 2lb lossess now,the 1st week was after that big 9lb loss so i expected that,last week i didnt do any exercise and my water intake was lower so im hoping that had something to so with it..i'll see what the next couple of losses are like and go from there :)

well if you need any help just let me know..
i do know some of the ladies over on the cd side, and they are all very nice, very close nit like all of us here :)

ouch!!! i hurt now.. lol
im off for a nice hot shower and then a nice warm bed! :)

thanks hun...i may call upon you for that help soon :)

why are you hurting?..the dvd?

Oooohhh yes .. and I think it will be worse tomorrow... eeeekkkkk... soldier on and all that

Good morning crazy lady!

Hows u? Good to see you still fighting and that dvd sounds like a right killer! haha I DO NOT WANT A COPY FOR XMAS :p

Hows operation wedding going?

lotsa love

xxxxxx

hello my hunny
yes... operation wedding is going ok. final things are coming together, and getting excited now....

Gillian is a mad woman yes.. :) but i am starting to love it.. (although the pain isnt all that crash hot..) but the feeling of knowing im doing what i can at the moment is doing me well...

and im not really losing weight again, but hopefully im toning my muscles so that i look better and hotter!! lol

haha! Yes you will defo be muscle building! I'd stay away from the scales while your rocking that DVD! Have u been measuring?

xxx

ive had a fab day today,
got up late, (after getting up at 5ish to make hubby a coffee as he went off racing (radio controlled cars)
and when i got up, i went and sorted some clothes out, tried a load of clothes on that i came over here with.. and hardly any of them fit me (in a good way) hehe so they are all off to the charity shop! far too big for me now! and i wont be needing them again! :) Very happy about this..

and i did some jobs around the house, did my 30 day shred, had a bath, and sat down to make my bridal foot thong made out of beads.. might try and take a piccie tomorrow to show you...

and now im just looking around at the mess that i have made thinking i should probly go and tidy it up!
hope everyone has a fab week. and good luck with your weigh ins!!!!

this is the foot thong thing that i was telling you about...

im chuffed to bits that this is how it turned out, and it looks just like the pictures that i saw and was going to buy... :)

Attachments

• IMAG0315.jpg
    IMAG0315.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 62
Hi hun, how are you doing?

i am prob a little obsessed with my feet. i dont know why.... but i like having them (regardless of who is going to see them) done nicely, and im always doing the french manicure look on them. :)

I love those for the feet....they dont do those around here :( ive got a lot of anklets that i love.

im the same with feet..i like my feet to look good, your toes are gorgeous!! i want some of those gorgeous acrylics for my tips! :D

no acrilics there... they are all my nail!

Back