Puggso_32 - 4lb, the food dairy wins!!!!

I love this post :)

I can almost visualise you strutting your stuff down the street hun!!!! :D

Nice on...xx..Lacey :)

Thanks so much :D

I may have to develope a swagger at somepoint
laugh_d.gif

Walk was grand today. Last time I done it was in the summer where I done the 6 miles in 1h and 25 minutes. That was me working hard to break my last speed of 1h and 30 minutes.

Today was 1h ad 16 minutes :D

May seem like nothing but to shave 10 minutes off a 6 miles walk is pretty good I think. The way back (the short way...all uphill) way was also much more enjoyable.

Some day I hope to run the 6 miles....bring it on!

Thanks Mandy :)

14th February - Happy Valentines day...I guess

I need to get a balance when I do the walks. I stupidly came in yesterday and worked out how many calories I burned, then ate the difference. It seemed alright at the time but looking back I think I wasted 3 hours of my life for nothing. In future I need to walk and remain eating the same so as to get the benefit.

I was planning on being sober this weekend but c'mon, my exam results means I have to drink...doesn't it? It's ok though, Vodka and diet cokes are the way forward I feel. It's a mates 21st (which I have thought for weeks was Saturday and is actually Friday meaning I will be in a rush as I am going to see Juno after classes at 1pm) so I know the banter will be good. Get on the gear from last week again only with tighter jeans as the jeans I used to wear for nights out have been getting baggier and baggier, especially at the thighs!

So 2 good eating days for today and Friday, hangover on Saturday means I'll avoid food and on Sunday keep it going well. All I really want is to drop the 1lb that will take me to 3 stone lost from my heaviest. But as this falls on a precise stone it would be nice to think of my weight starting with another new number - heaviest being 16 and now it would be 12. I better do it actually...I really want to! :D

Super Congratulations on your whopping exam results :happy096:...isn't it so true...anything truly worth having has to be worked for.

You're doing fabulously on your weight loss too...I notice you are out partying at the weekend...that is the worst time for me the day after the night before.
Not just the hangover but the desire for food as I am so low in energy...I try to get up late, have a protein & banana skimmed milkshake and then go for a long walk with my three dogs to blow the cowebs away. Always end up in bed early to lesson the snacking time lol.

Have a great weekend...you deserve to do some serious celebrating.

Boo x

aaaw.. bless ya.. you have to tell me what Juno is like.. i wanna see it.. but no one else wants to.
and about the walking eating thing.. remember when you excercise.. your metabolism speeds up a lot.. so it would have been just fine..
PARAMORE.. omg omg omg.. im so excited..... i wanna see Hayleys fiiiiine self..
x x x

Super Congratulations on your whopping exam results :happy096:...isn't it so true...anything truly worth having has to be worked for.

You're doing fabulously on your weight loss too...I notice you are out partying at the weekend...that is the worst time for me the day after the night before.
Not just the hangover but the desire for food as I am so low in energy...I try to get up late, have a protein & banana skimmed milkshake and then go for a long walk with my three dogs to blow the cowebs away. Always end up in bed early to lesson the snacking time lol.

Have a great weekend...you deserve to do some serious celebrating.

Boo x

Thanks so much! I tend to just drink with a hangover, and maybe go out a walk. Eating I find never helps at all. I am not one of those people who will recover as the day goes on, my only hangover cure is going to sleep the next night!

I have avoided my shakes while hungover mind you, may try one of them see if it sits well with me.

aaaw.. bless ya.. you have to tell me what Juno is like.. i wanna see it.. but no one else wants to.
and about the walking eating thing.. remember when you excercise.. your metabolism speeds up a lot.. so it would have been just fine..
PARAMORE.. omg omg omg.. im so excited..... i wanna see Hayleys fiiiiine self..
x x x

Yeah I know that but still, feels like a waste to me, dunno...just mind over matter and all that. If I had sat about and done nothing and ate my normal I wouldn't care. Hopefully it helps though :D

And by now I'm thinking you're either at the venue or on your way. Have fun, I bet it will be awesome! :D

16 February - All Downhill From Here

I said I would aim to get drunk last night and I failed. Instead I got absolutely muntered beyond any reasonable doubt of a human being! It was quite fun from what I remember, the pictures I took seem to point towards a good night anyway. And I stuck to vodka and diet coke and didn't touch the buffet! *hi 5s*

Today has been hangover city. Had some rolls and cheese this morning, the thought of a chocolate milkshake just did not appeal to me. Been at a mates since about 1pm - and still here so doing this on the fly - and brought a birdseye steamfresh thing with me while some of them munched chinese. Also been drinking diet irn bru, nearly 4 litres worth. Great hangover cure.

I did spill all last night to a mate about my diet etc. But I trust her and asked her not to tell anyone. It's not that I don't want people knowing I just feel something like this is quite personal and should be kept that way until you feel ready to let people know.

Weigh in on Monday, be interesting to see how I have done. Can't say I have had a bad week but doesn't feel like I have done much. To be fair I have had a wee bit on my mind which has been more at the forefront which may be a good thing. If the diet is not always on my mind it will be easier to get through the days.

Now if my hangover would leave I would feel grand.

Hi Puggso hope your feeling better today and the old hangover has subsided btw love the word muntered lol.

Hi Puggso hope your feeling better today and the old hangover has subsided btw love the word muntered lol.

Yup, it has left me. In fact I was feeling alright by the time I got in last night at about 1am. Just tired today. Muntered is a great word, think it only works in my accent mind you! :D

Been out a good walk with my wee brother. Popped into tesco to get a ready made shake. There was none but there was the low carb version thing for people on Atkins I'm guessing. And had less calories.

Don't touch it with your life...that was one of the single most awful things ever. First mouthful was orgasmic but then it just got worse and worse until the end I wanted to vomit!

Oh no will stay well away from those. Hope you enjoyed your walk and good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x.

How dare you..! i send you lovely pics.. and you cant even do that for me..!!!!!!!! shocking.. LOL..
My mate says that.. but im from the north east.. and we all have the best accents here.. hehe
x x

How dare you..! i send you lovely pics.. and you cant even do that for me..!!!!!!!! shocking.. LOL..
My mate says that.. but im from the north east.. and we all have the best accents here.. hehe
x x

I know a lassie from Durham so I have an idea of the accent...quite like it actually.

And ok, since you sent me them pic I'll get it sorted at somepoint. My own pc is dead the now and I have the recording software and mic etc so may have to wait, just bug me on msn at somepoint and I'll remember to do it.

we dont speak anything like durham people.. they sound weird.. lol.. i still cant get away with that accent.. i think its cos i dont know all that many people from durham.. although beth's (best mate) girlfriend is from there.. i dont know.. its just strange.. lol.. No offence to you durhamers.. Im from gateshead.. hehe..
x x x

In my ignorance I just tend to hear a goerdie accent coming out. But I guess most other places would say mines was Glaswegian where I can tell the difference between mine and a Glasgwegian.

18 Febuary - Less Funky and more Funkaaaaay!

So weighed in today. Was down 1lb. Wasn't too pleased but was happy to have finally hit the 3 stone from heaviest lost! Updated my thing on here too, sat about and realised I hadn't finished earlier bowl movements. I weight in first thing in the morning with a basically empty body. So went and dealt with that and checked again, amazingly another pound had disappeared.

Funny that, 1lb seems kinda "meh" but 2lb seems absolutely fine and I am quite happy with that.

This week I want a really good week as I know if I was to drop 4lb I would hit the 2 stone loss since joining all you lovely people on here. It should't be considered out of my reach. I have my pipe band celidh on Saturday for which booze will flow but as long as I keep to the diet coke and voddie it should hopefully not cause a problem.

Felt good today walking back from the library. Sun is shining, its not too hot, some good pop-punk rocking on Derek - my i-pod - and just generally felt quite content.

I think now I am starting to believe I will succeed in this. Before now I have not really thought either way ie will I fail or succeed. But this morning I was wondering how I will feel when I do achieve what I want...and that made me feel quite good. I'm looking forward to getting there. I'm looking forward to people who havn't seen me since I started this seeing me at the end. I'm just looking forward to it all!

And the gayest thing...I'm looking forward to buying a new wardrobe at somepoint :D

However - I may need to accept my mini challenge was actually far too much and may be out of my reach. But we'll see.

Back