Rachels road to slimdom weight loss diary!

An afternoon update...
I need to rant and rave!!
Ive had such a rubbish day I just want to crawl into bed and not come out!!!!
Firstly something that has been bugging me over a week now-really painful boobs!!! I have done 3 pregnancy tests all of which have come back negative.I have been so teary and emotionally up and down the last 5ish days too that I was totally convinced I was pregnant!So now I just think im some hormonal geek at the age of 24!
Then on my lunch break I queued for 45 in the bank just so I could withdraw some cash(this also made me well up!)
I then get told at my work that I now have to wear some ridiculous uniform because my expensive smart work clothes,immaculate hair and make up are not enough!!! I can't wait to get out of this job!!(so if anyone knows of any PA/secretarial jobs in London give me a tinkle!)They want their secretary/front of house to wear a uniform!!!
Ive never heard anything so ridiculous in all my life! I have been scouting around for a for weeks now this is the icing on the cake!
Oh man when I get back to my OH tonight I am having a bath,hairwash and bed and wish I didnt have to get out!!
p.s. this feelings are not CD related as I only had day 1 yesterday and am still going mighty damn strong where that is concerned!
Please someone shed some light of give me some words of wisdom on this slightly off topic...err....topic!
Rachel xx

Yes, all the main recruiters are on there, although I've been in this job 4 years, I found my last one on there!

tink1982 said:
Yes, all the main recruiters are on there, although I've been in this job 4 years, I found my last one on there!

Awesome! Tink I see your from London?are you on face book?I've not that long been on London and news to make a new circle of London friends!:)xx

Good evening hun
I am sending you big hugs i was very teary last night and i fort it was to do with Cd.I hope your managing well still. xx

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day :( I know it sounds silly but apparently CD can make you very sensitive and give you mood swings so it may be related. I've also had pain in my breasts really badly when I've been due on whilst on CD and I've never had that before the diet.

Hope you're feeling better soon!!

Thank you girlies-your support means alot!
Ok so I am at the end of day 2.I have not long finished my banana tetra(this I really liked!) I've had 3.5litres of water today and im going to try and neck another pint and a cup of tea before bed time!
Oh what an exhausting night.I met my boyfriend at Canary Wharf after work and ended up not talking all the way home(about 1.5hours door to door!)All because he told a couple of his friends I was doing Cambridge.Yes I really am hormonal today!!!!Oh man!
He doesn't see anything wrong with telling people which I see as a good thing because he is not embarrassed to say so.
Me on the other hand...Im really embarrassed about it.I know that sounds really bad but I am.For the pure reason that I can't believe I let myself get like this,if I was slim and on a diet I wouldn't mind who knew but because of the way I see myself,I am ashamed,although I do realise that by doing this diet,it is a positive thing!
Im so tired but want to stay up as I feel I have spend most of the evening being grumpy and bickering with my OH and now we have kissed and made up I just want to snuggle up with him.My eyes want other things-to sleep!
Well today I was quiet hungry but nothing I couldn't stick 2 fingers up too! I want to go to bed and not go to work tomorrow.I think I have been spoilt with all the time off with bank holidays!
I hope you have all had a good day and good luck any one with weigh ins tomorrow!Stay strong and think of your summer bikinis!
Love Rachel
xxx

I'm so tired I can't be fished to reply tonight... I will tmrw I'm sure when I'm in essay hell! Well done for staying strong, I like the idea of sticking two fingers up to hunger! Night x

Day 3,everything going to plan with CD today.I am just feeling tired and a bit light headed today.Nothing I cant handle..
I just want to fall asleep at my desk!
xx

Ok so I have one hour and 10 mins until I finish work thank goodness!!!! Today I am an emotional wreck and my hayfever excuse is wearing thin(secretly I think no one buys it!) I am extremely focused on my CD still though.Just had my second shake and am onto my 3rd litre of water.
Ill get home about 6.30 tonight and then bath,shake,bed and sleep.
My mum says shes worried that im having some kind of "mini breakdown" this really isnt the case.What with the worry of why my boobs have been so painful for nearly 2 weeks,being cold,having to go back to work after lots of bank holidays and being told I will now have to wear a uniform in a flipping office!No wonder I feel an emotional wreck!!
The only thing I seem to have control on is the CD at the moment.I feel no urge to reach for food.The knotted feeling in my tummy ensures that also!!I am really focused re sticking to CD and must admit being on the third day now has not been to bad at all.I am worried about not being in ketosis though for some reason!I hope my CDC has some ketostix when I visit her next week.I dont want to buy any as I know I'll be constantly using them,like I do the scales!!
This morning was rather funny.Do you know what woke me up??
My tummy!It was making the most peculiar noises.Not rumbling for food,but squeeky kind of noises,but it was so loud it woke me up before my alarm!!Crazy!!
I may not be able to put my evening diary entry in tonight as I am planning a bath and early night!!But will be having my 3rd shake at about 8ish and getting into bed mmmmmm!
So,to summarise...day 1,2,3 all 100% and pretty much straight forward.Looking forward to day 4.
xxx

Beginning of day 4.
My eyes look like p*ss holes in the snow.I feel emotionally drained but im still 100% on CD,its going well and I think im now in ketosis.Looking forward to my weigh in next week.

Hi Honey,

How are you getting on so far today? :)

Hope you have a fabby one!!

Love Jess xxx

Getting on well re CD getting the water down me and no food cravings at all. Wouldn't it be great if the feeling stayed like that!Im very sure it wont....beginners luck!Day 4 and have been 100%!
xx

Well I have got to day 5 without any hiccups or temptation!
I got home last night after work and had to open a window and the people downstairs had some kind of BBQ going on.The smell wafted through and it was amazing! But it was no where near enough to tempt me!!Plus I intentionally have no food in the house except for tea bags which im sure won't taste very nice!
Feeling positive with CD again today,am sure the weekend will be a challenge though,but I WILL pull through it.I've even offered to cook for my OH,I have said to him it is good for my will power and I will enjoy it and it will take my mind off.....food!That all sounds a bit bizarre but thats how I feel anyway!
I have been sticking to similar times with my shakes,11am,4pm and 8/9pm although last night it was near on 10pm before I had my last one!
At this very moment in time I know I have lost some bloatedness around my middle as my work skirt has fallen past my knees because it has gotten big!But because so far I have found this reasonably easy,I cant imagine that I have lost a great deal.Does that make sense?I am sure that is all subject to change and this time next week I will be writting about how hard it is and that all I want is carbs!
I hope your all well and your all having fab losses!
Love Rachel
xxx

Good Morning,
Well done on the will power with the BBQ , i do love a good BBQ, I always cook my OH dinners even now on CD.
Well done on getting to day 5. The weekend will be even easier as i do find that. Even going to bluewater walking past nandos!
Have a good day.

Back