Random Thoughts

I have mixed feelings about watching cooking videos while on a very restrictive diet. It doesn't really increase my cravings but sort of makes me excited to reach to finish line.

My determination to keep up with my dieting schedule is at such a low ebb that it makes me really wonder how I can continue to strive to get to my goal weight .. :badmood:

You don't want to throw it all away after all your efforts. Consider all the pros and cons of continuing your schedule and of quitting it. I've sure enjoyed indulgence but it's also what's kept me fat for well over a decade.

I can't believe it's been six days since my last post in this thread. I'm still watching a few low-carb cooking videos every day despite knowing I won't cook until April or possibly even May. I'm not sure why I'm punishing myself like this. I guess it's a very bad method of procrastination since I could be doing far more productive things but it's a bit of a mental block.

My determination to keep up with my dieting schedule is at such a low ebb that it makes me really wonder how I can continue to strive to get to my goal weight .. :badmood:

You have a whole lot of things going against you now but I am sure that you know more weight will most likely aggravate everything else.

Sorry, when I read that back it sounds a bit preachy and that's not what I meant. What I am trying to say is don't worry about a goal weight and don't see losing weight as a separate challenge to your other health issues but all part of the same issue. Eat for your overall health and wellbeing if you can. I know some foods cause inflation and pain and some have natural pain relief....can you find out what suits you best and be guided by that rather than a weight goal.

And best wishes, you really have had a tough few weeks, don't be so hard on yourself.

Meant to say "inflammation" instead of "inflation" o_O

I miss the blue skies. Maybe I'll see some in Spain in November.

My cat is eating nearly half my number of calories every day. o_O

Back