Rosemary conley solo plan

celeste66

Hi is anybody doing the solo plan am thinking about doing it but wondered what weight loss was like and if the meals are any good be very grateful for some input please x

never tried the meals but i was watching QVC on telly and rosemary was on selling her packs of meals and they did look very nice , i think she sounded like she was full of a bad cold her voice sounded like it anyway.

the soups looked nice and chunky as well .

its worth a try if you can afford it, she was offering a 28 day food pack , breakfast, lunch, dinner and some cook in sauces, i think it was £168 in money

Thank you for replaying xx I've tried everything from Cambridge to slimming world would like to try a diet like this where the food is delivered and I haven't got to work anything out !! And fed up with shakes ?xx

Thank you for replaying xx I've tried everything from Cambridge to slimming world would like to try a diet like this where the food is delivered and I haven't got to work anything out !! And fed up with shakes ?xx

Go for it, i am sure the weight will fall off , rosemary was saying that all you need to buy is fruit and veg, everything else is done for you, and i would think you would need some milk as well.

i wish she sold them in the shops though

Back