Sharing favourites & new discoveries

im so sorry....thats my stupid maths. it is 1.5.

WW yogs

Hi anyone tried the new WW yogurts(prune ones)?
On offer at tescos @ £1 for 4 pk.
I bought some today.

prunes dont appeal to me really, but i like all the other ones - very impressive for so few points! :)

perfect for you then Mrs! :D

I found out the other day that asda value cheap yogs are only 1.5 a pot and its good if you have to be on a budget like me.
skips a point though - i must get some then, i thought wotsits were good for 1.5 a bag!

mullerlights now have a multipack of "chocolate" flavours out.. they have a mullerlight version of the dark chocolate and cherry corner out which is nice, and a chocolate orange one which is beautiful! havent tried the vanilla and chocolate one yet though.. will let you know how that goes! :D

I've just had a WW ham and pineapple pizza at 5 points. It was gorgeous and only £1.50 at Iceland.

There's also a Chicken Italiano Pizza at 5 points too

Irene xx

Last edited:
sorry got price wrong for pizza it was £1.50 but both varieties are really tasty

and yes that's the points for the whole pizza

Irene xx

Haven't tried the cornetto-like things, but I've had the choc sundaes which are to die for :D

xx

I bought ww sticky toffee pudding in asda last week. It was absolutely to die for, think it was 3.5 points, well worth it!!

I think the Heinz toast toppers definitely deserve a place in here :) 1 point for the chicken and mushroom one - for the whole tin!! Yummy!!!!

I for one will be eating a LOT of that stuff from now on - it reminds me of when I was younger and I love it! :) :)

Oh my God, I bout fell off my chair! I didn't know you still got these!!! I'm so going to Asda tomorrow. They remind me of when I was younger too - thanks so much, you've made my day! ;)

This is a great thread!! i lurrrvvvv rainbow drops. 1/2 a point is brill!!

Andi where can i get the blue dragon wonton soup from?

I like to have a salad with mushed up frazles on top (tastes just like bacon bites at pizza hut) and is only a point if you have no meat or sauce.

Another good tip for lunches at work is to have chippati (not sure how to spell that!) instead of a totilla wrap. Depending on the brand they are 0.5-1.0 less than a wrap.

Back