Shout out for SB!

I'll be thinking of you today SB. Lots of love, hugs and prayers for you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Ladies. Welcome back Karma.

That's a very foxy looking hair do, lovely girl. Hope all is going well. Thinking of you x

Hope you are doing ok thinking of you xx

Thank you Choccy,
Good to hear from you.p
I had my chemo number 3 of 8 today. Just ticking them off every 2 weeks and taking it easy to ride through the side effects.
Lovely day here yesterday - took advantage of feeling good. Went to the beach with OH, he went in the sea, then went for a drink by the river, I had tomato juice, the we bought fish and chips (1 portion to share!) and came home to eat it in the garden.
Made up for being on the hospital half of today.
Bonus - it was raining when I came out, wig stayed perfect, my own hair would have been completely dedraggled!
Easier than holding an umbrella!!!!!

Thanks BL,
Sorry you have got a bl**dy cold - bummer.
Hope you feel better soon. 3 years is a great record. xx

Thank you Choccy,
Good to hear from you.p
I had my chemo number 3 of 8 today. Just ticking them off every 2 weeks and taking it easy to ride through the side effects.
Lovely day here yesterday - took advantage of feeling good. Went to the beach with OH, he went in the sea, then went for a drink by the river, I had tomato juice, the we bought fish and chips (1 portion to share!) and came home to eat it in the garden.
Made up for being on the hospital half of today.
Bonus - it was raining when I came out, wig stayed perfect, my own hair would have been completely dedraggled!
Easier than holding an umbrella!!!!!

Hi slendablenda

Almost half way. Its good that you had a lovely day yesterday xx

Thanks BL,
Sorry you have got a bl**dy cold - bummer.
Hope you feel better soon. 3 years is a great record. xx

I know, huh!! ANd I have LL to thank for that - I used to get 3 or 4 bad colds a year!! Now - one after 3 - and today its already on its way out!! Happy with the health benefits of LL and being slimmer, thats for sure!!

I was hoping to maybe seeyou on the weekend but now perhaps next weekend might be better, if you are going to be in. We can talk during the week. Would love to come have coffee and a catch up, but don;t dare bring you any germs. Last thing you need is a narsty chest cold.

xxx

Thanks hun,
Lovely little fairy - thank you, just what I needed.
Hope you are starting to feel better, take it easy if you can.
Not been too great now, but half way through the chemo.
Hope to be able to see you soon.
Remember, your health is priority numero uno.
Miss you xx

Keep fighting the good fight gorgeous. This to will pass x

Hope your staying strong SB,your still giving fantastic advice as always.
And hope you can get through this,as tough as it is hun,still thinking of you as always !!
<< sending more Hugs >>
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Aaaah - all gorgeous, thank you.
Seeing the Chemo Consultant tomorrow at 12, then treatment No 6
all the afternoon.
That will be three quarters of the way through the chemo therapy with only 2 more to go. Hurrah. xxx:)

Three quarters of the way...almost there! xx

Back