ProPoints Siandys Weight Loss Diary & Confessional

Thank you, so excited. Wanted to celebrate with something naughty lol funny how treating myself always seems to involve food doh :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done :) fab loss xx

Yay very excited about getting rid of half a stone :)

Good day in work, done lots of beautiful nails for people going out to party. Feel like Cinderella though always the one staying at home lol such is life.. Hubby came home, he works away all week and we are not speaking! Silly really always rowing over money or lack of it, in the grand scheme of things not that important. Hope we are ok for sat night as I booked Harry potter tickets! Can't wait to see new film, very excited ;-)

Anyway enough of that food for Friday as follows: 15th July

Breakfast

Fruit and muller 2pp

Lunch

Chicken salad 2pp
Salad cream 1pp
Quavers 2pp

Tea

Chargrilled veg 0pp
Pitta bread 4pp
Ww cheese 3pp
Chips 7pp
Garlic Mayo 1pp
Vodka x 2 4pp

Snacks

Pear 0pp
Meringue 1pp
Funsize mars 2pp

29/29 dailies

0/49 weeklies

No AP earnt

Here's to a new week ;-) good luck everyone and thanks for looking in x

enjoy the film I can't wait to see it too but wee man wants to see transformers first so goin to do that today....have to choose some low point snacks first though x

Hope u n hubby are playing nice and enjoyed film
:) x

We made up ;-) lol had to wasn't missing the film! It was great, so sad it's the last but was amazing.

Did lots of low pp snacks so didn't go over pp!! Took microwave popcorn 3pp worth, a jaffercake 1pp, a maringue nest 1pp, snacksize mars 2pp bag of chopped Melon and a bottle of water. Bag was bulging!! Lol. Seems a lot but film 2 1/2 hrs and and didn't want to risk wanting hubby's toffee popcorn and goodies ;-) and it worked munched happily through film and felt great I hadn't stuffed myself full of pp's!!

Will update diary later having lazy morning in bed as raining heavily and can't be bothered to go anywhere! Em happily colouring and watching tv-bliss x

That sounds brill n love the bag of snacks!! Xx

Enjoy your lazy day Si.... I'm having one too....done shred showered and now back in my pjs catching up with u lot x

finally getting around to updating diary! had a great saturday night and sunday. yesterday started off as a lazy day but got invited to the Nova Center which is a great place for swimming, slides sitting and chilling. Fun had by all - became a sod it Sunday!

So saturdays diary 16th July

breakfast

fruit and muller 2pp

lunch

ham salad 2pp
salad cream 1pp
quavers 2pp

tea

birdseye chicken 4pp
wedges 3pp
ww cheese 3pp
chargrilled veg 0pp

snacks

jelly 0pp
34g salted popcorn 4pp
mars 2pp
jaffa cake 1pp
meringue nest 1pp

25/29 dailies

0/49 weeklies

0 AP earnt

Sunday July 17th

breakfast

grapefuit 0pp
muller 2pp

lunch

mcdonalds chicken nuggets 7pp
small fries 5pp
dip 1pp

tea

roast chicken 4pp
roast potatoes 5pp
gravy 0pp
veg 0pp
yorkshire pudding 1pp

snacks

maltesers 5pp
mars funsize 2pp
jelly babies 4pp

29/29 dailies

7/49 weeklies

0 AP earnt (swam and played but no idea what AP earnt so not counting them)

1st day of the summer holidays and no exercise done, can see its going to be a long summer - have got a treadmill so no excuse really, just not the same as the open road!! will try harder... i think... lol

Monday 18th July

Breakfast

fruit & muller 2pp

lunch

ww mediterranean veg pasta 7pp yummy
on a bed of spinach 0pp
meringue nest 1pp

tea

125g chicken 3pp
blue dragon noodles 7pp
bd spicy szechuan sauce 4pp
Stir fry veg 0pp
vodka 2pp

snacks

ww chocolate wafer 2pp
jaffa cake 1pp

29/29 dailies

7/49 weeklies

still no AP earnt!?!?

Looks good! Some days we need time off AP! U will get bk to it xx

omg yummy is not good enough description!! just made butternut squash and chiili soup and it is wow!! my new favourite soup and is 0pp ;):p:);)

Twas lovely x just need to know if I can freeze it? X

had a lovely morning, lie in as daughter decided to play music instead get me up at the usual 7am then by 10.30 friends had called to ask if she can play at theres and then have lunch?!? bliss did a run on the treadmill then had a lovely soak in the bath.

wasnt till after i had enjoyed a peacefull lunch that they returned.

after a quick shopping trip it was my turn to feed the kids from the street so while they were playing a made them tea and butternut squash and chilli soup; which is lush!!

Tuesday diary 19th July

breakfast

fruit and muller 2pp

lunch

warburton square wrap 4pp
passata 0pp
mixed peppers 0pp
lazy chillies 0pp
spinach 0pp
salad cream 1pp
maringue nest 1pp

tea

chicken 117g 3pp
stir fry veg 0pp
blue dragon noodles 7pp
bd sauce 4pp

snacks

chocolate cornflake cluster 1pp
bns & chilli soup 0pp
vodka 2pp
ww caramel wafer bar 2pp
ww chocolate pudding 2pp

29/29 dailies

7/49 weeklies

40 mins running 7 AP earnt

0/7 AP used

Hope you don't mind me checking into your diary! :)

The Warby wraps that you seem to be making into a pizza.....do you then oven bake it please?? (the kitchen environment is somewhat alien to me apart from the kettle!! :rolleyes: )

Thank you
x

Welcome, it really helps checking out everyone's food diarys. I get lots of ideas from them.

I pop the wraps into tho oven for about 8-10 mins you have to keep an eye on them as they can burn quickly!! For a low pp lunch I have it without cheese which is just as nice. For a bigger meal I'll have cheese to get the real pizza effect and they are yummy x

Even give them to hubby and daughter now and they think I'm being domestic goddess making homemade pizza lol if only they how easy it is he he xx

Back